Question For Hawaiian Independence Activists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question For Hawaiian Independence Activists

wow! how did this thread get so far off topic? it started with a couple of serious questions about independence for Hawaii and digressed to a discussion of us politics, 9/11 and Al Queda. Whew - made me tired to read!

If anyone seriously wants to learn about the monarchy years and try to get a handle on what went wrong in 1893, can I suggest visiting the following website: www.hawaiiankingdom.org

This site has a lot of factual information plus information about citizenship, who were citizens, treaties and the case that was taken to the World Court at The Hague, Netherlands.

The site is a good place to start educating ourselves. Also can try
    www.hawaii-nation.org.

Fran
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Re: Question For Hawaiian Independence Activists

I somehow think the original question was insincere and simply a departure point for a flag-waving rant.

There was nothing just or noble about the way the Kingdom of Hawaii was overthrown but there's no undoing it now.

Americans didn't take Hawaii for the good of the Hawaiians but for profit.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
      X