Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhoads vs. Wong

Originally posted by TuNnL
    Wow, Glen, I didn’t take you for one who would bite my previous posts. Stop stealing my jokes, man!
    TuNnL -

I've heard that many times other than here on HT... who you taking it from?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
      But Rhoads hasn't said anything about what he wants to do about prostitution really, and that tells me that he's more interested in playing the sound-bite game than about really making changes.

Easy. Make men not want sex. And make women not want money.

Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea

Problem solved.
        That will be the day

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL
          Wow, Glen, I didn’t take you for one who would bite my previous posts. Stop stealing my jokes, man!
          That one isn't original to you, my friend. I saw that crack in Honolulu Weekly back when that election was current.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea

Problem solved.
            I've always said that the best way to get rid of prostitution and drug abuse is to legalize it. Because everytime the government gets involved in free enterprise they always manage to destroy it by placing all these regulations and restrictions on each business. Plus they tax the hell out of it to the point where it's not profitable to stay in business.

So legalize both entities and watch them fail due to government beauracracy.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
              That one isn't original to you, my friend. I saw that crack in Honolulu Weekly back when that election was current.
              I know! I was hoping someone would remind me where I stole it from, as I was trying to remember. So, thanks.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

Re: Thielen vs. Akaka

My Favorite Candidate, Karl Rhoads will be having Senator Daniel K. Inouye Senator Daniel K. Akaka on DATE:Saturday, November 4 PLACE:Kanoa Street Mini Park TIME:8:45 a.m.

Auntie Lynn
                Last edited by 1stwahine; November 3, 2006, 08:23 AM. Reason: because.heheheh
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I went Door to Door canvassing with Karl at MWH. I got to know him personally. He is intellegent, has sense of humor and wins an argument. He is my friend. If you live in District 28 ~ please cast your Vote for Karl Rhoads!!!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                  X