Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

    I just have a wonderful idea in order for me to get to know some of you guys/gals (as well as close friends of Auntie Lynn).

    As you know I will be in Honolulu from November 30 until December 14, 2008 and would like to meet many of you and enlarge my circle of friends in Hawaii. I figured on a saturday night would be great to have dinner all together somewhere (restaurant or someone's home). If at someone's home we could all bring something like a Pot Luck. I think that may be a good idea. What do you guys/gals think ?

    Dec. 6 would be a full day for me and Auntie as we're going to swim with our "best pals" THE SHARKS !!!!

    So what do you all think ?

    I hope that crazy pupule wahine friend of mine will think this is a great ideaof course it is.. it comes from a CANADIAN WAHINE hahahhahaha
    Last edited by legal_secretary_in_mtl; November 3, 2008, 04:29 AM.
    http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
    http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
    If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

  • #2
    Re: Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

    Originally posted by legal_secretary_in_mtl View Post
    I just have a wonderful idea in order for me to get to know some of you guys/gals (as well as close friends of Auntie Lynn).

    As you know I will be in Honolulu from November 30 until December 14, 2008 and would like to meet many of you and enlarge my circle of friends in Hawaii. I figured on a saturday night would be great to have dinner all together somewhere (restaurant or someone's home). If at someone's home we could all bring something like a Pot Luck. I think that may be a good idea. What do you guys/gals think ?

    Dec. 6 would be a full day for me and Auntie as we're going to swim with our "best pals" THE SHARKS !!!!

    So what do you all think ?

    I hope that crazy pupule wahine friend of mine will think this is a great ideaof course it is.. it comes from a CANADIAN WAHINE hahahhahaha
    aloha legal!!!!

    considering that i can't swim to save my life.....swimming with the sharks does sound interesting....

    would love to meet you
    stay forever young

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

      Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
      aloha legal!!!!

      considering that i can't swim to save my life.....swimming with the sharks does sound interesting....

      would love to meet you
      Have you met Auntie before ? (aka 1stwahine)
      http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
      http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
      If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

        Pupule Lucie, HT's Christmas Party is held during the time you're here. More than likely December 13th, Saturday. You'll get to meet HT Members who come to the event.

        And no worries Beef Curry, I'll host something at my hale too.

        You not supposed to do the inviting.

        It's an American thing.

        Dang! Canadians!

        BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

        Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

          Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          (...)

          Dang! Canadians!

          BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

          Auntie Lynn
          hmmmm i will FEED YOU to the sharks my dear MOUAHAHAHAHAH
          Attached Files
          http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
          http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
          If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dinner - December 6, 2008 approx. 7pm

            Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Pupule Lucie, HT's Christmas Party is held during the time you're here. More than likely December 13th, Saturday. You'll get to meet HT Members who come to the event.

            And no worries Beef Curry, I'll host something at my hale too.

            You not supposed to do the inviting.

            It's an American thing.

            Dang! Canadians!

            BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

            Auntie Lynn

            Dec. 13 huh ? yikes ! my last 2 days will be pretty much sleepless LOL... on the 14th I do the 10k walk for the Honolulu Marathon which starts at... 5:30AM !!!!! LOL
            Last edited by legal_secretary_in_mtl; November 4, 2008, 04:03 AM.
            http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
            http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
            If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

            Comment

            Working...
            X