This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi tonight we're having potroast with potato's and carrot's and vegetable's that my stomach is able to consume and we'll have it with rice and it'll be good.
    not sure what's for tuesday's dinner? I may cook something,not sure what?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

just had a super beefy meat jun & spicy tripe/intestine stew at one of our favorite korean restaurants. with black rice, even!
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Meat loaf, mac & cheese, egg rolls and a bottle of water.

Comment

toasted English Muffins with Tuna Salad. and of course, my usual Bacardi & coke. yum!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Salmon, noodles, potatoe salad, bottle of water.

Comment

hi,tonight we had my homemade spaghetti stew on rice and tomorrow,we'll have leftover's and we enjoyed our dinner.

not sure what's for the following day's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Salmon, pasta, egg rolls and a bottle of orange gatorade. Then a bag of popcorn and some granola bars.

Comment

Grilled flap steak, half a sweet potato, a few slices of avocado and a couple of slices of papaya for dessert.

And a glass of chardonnay!

Comment

Various types of manapua, corn dog and a Big Gulp of Mountain Dew from 7-11.

Comment

Tonight is steak... or maybe I'll make beef stroganoff.

I just finished doing that fecal occult test thing, where you have to avoid consuming meat and other stuff. Yuk. I know, sorry, TMI. Now I am craving the taste of blood.

Comment

hi tonight.we're having flank steak with rice and maybe a lettuce and tomato salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her wine or water.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Turkey burger and a cup of Diet Coke from Ruby Tuesdays.

Comment

McChicken and hamburger sandwiches and a cup of fruit punch from McDonalds.

Comment

Grilled chicken (italian dressing marinade), rice, tofu, miso soup. Also kimchee and takuan. Pumpkin cookies (they were a disaster, but we're eating them anyway).

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X