This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Hot dog, a slice of pizza and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco.

Comment

Frozen California Pizza Kitchen, BBQ Chicken pizza and a bottle of Guenoc 2008 Sauvignon Blanc, and the "Star Trek" movie on DVD. It was quite nice!
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I'm making tofu patties, beef stir fry, chicken stir fry... with lots of veggies.

Comment

Microwave pizza and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

hi,tonight,i had sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk's on the rice and my mom had on her rice,japanese pickle's and she also had cooked vegetable's and i also had tofu and my mom had her wine and i had my diet soda.not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Leftover oxtail soup. Blech. I forgot we still had some. I make it for my husband... I don't care for it too much.

I also have a bag of frozen opihis that someone gave us. I take out a few every night and broil them. I don't care for these either.

If I didn't have to cook, I'd be eating tuna sandwiches every night.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
                i had my diet soda.
                If you don't mind me asking, Sansei, what kind of diet soda do you drink? I'm just curious.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Chow mein, carrots, pasta salad and a bottle of water.

Comment

Shared some nachos and chicken wings with some friends. I also had a sandwich with fries and a cup of Diet Coke.

Comment

hi,tonight,we had storebought fried chicken purchased from marukai and my mom had her wine and i had my usual diet soda and tomorrow,we'll have chinese noodle's long rice with a lettuce salad and our drink's willl be the same.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

tonites dinner was chicken thighs baked in a sauce of sour cream, dijon mustard and chopped onions. served with mashed yukon gold potatoes and it was very good! the chicken dish is an Atkins Diet recipe that I still like.
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Meatloaf, noodles, pasta salad, cole slaw, potatoe salad and a bottle of water.

Comment

Popcorn and Orange Gatorade, then followed by a bowl of potatoe salad, cole slaw and carrots.

Comment

Microwaved pizza and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Roast turkey, brown rice, mac salad and a bottle of Sprite Zero.

Comment

Working...
                                X