This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

hi tonight we had pork chop's my mom had maranatied her own and i did mine since im on a non salt diet and i also had rice with mine and my mom did also and we had a lettuce salad and i had tofu with mine and my mom had her wine and i had my diet coke with splenda and tomorrow,we'll have chow fun with rice and it'll be good.
    well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Pizza, chocolate sundae and a cup of Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Comment

hi today i had storebought chow fun with a lettuce salad and my mom had her leftover porkchop's with a lettuce salad and tomorrow,we'll have storebought soba noodle's fried in our frying pan and it'll be good.i'll have my usual diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

Comment

Beef Stroganoff, fries, salad, fruit cup, corn, dinner roll, ice cream and fruit punch from Likelike Drive Inn.

Comment

hi tonight for our dinner,we had fried soba noodle's and we both had our usual lettuce salad and i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine.

Comment

Buffet dinner at the Pagoda Floating Restaurant. Mixture of prime rib, poki, fried rice, fried noodle, shrimp, sushi, sashimi, pasta salad, some kind of seafood mix, some form of chicken, ice cream and fruit punch.

Comment

hi last night we had my homemade turkeyburger with rice and my mom had her side dish ochazuke and i had my diet soda and my mom didnt have any wine or something to drink. not sure what's for tonight's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Noodles, black bean chicken and a cup of Diet Coke from U Choice In.

Comment

hi tonight we had my homemade cornbeef hash pattie's with rice and i had tofu with mine and my mom had the homemade cornbeef hash pattie's with rice and i had my usual diet soda and she had her wine and we both enjoyed our dinner.
                    not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Jumbo jack, tacos, fries and a cup of Diet Coke from Jack in the Box.

Comment

Dinner tonite was Bertolli Shrimp Scampi with Linguini (my favorite of those meals). Served with a very inexpensive Pinot Grigio from Barefoot Cellars. It was good.
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi,tonight,im having sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk's on the rice and i'll possibly have either tofu or a lettuce salad and not sure what my mom may have? i'll have my usual diet soda and my mom will have her wine.

Comment

Roast Rib on Buttered Garlic Spagetti and French cut green beans. Da gravy is made from the au jus. Spagetti boiled in butter, garlic and Niihau Rock Salt.
                            Attached Files
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

sigh - it was leftover pasta from last nite.
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

leftovers.

grilled ribeye, sauteed onions, indian flatbreat naan, papaya. oh and kids leftover spaghetti with meatsauce. i eat everything before i wash dishes.

getting fat.

Comment

Working...
                                X