This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Huli huli chicken, pasta salad, potatoe salad, green colored pasta, cole slaw and a can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

hi tonight,we're having leftover homemade stew with macaroni noodle's and we'll have it on rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have her wine. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Vienna Sausage, pasta salad, cole slaw, green colored pasta and a bottle of water.

Comment

hi tonight we're having storebought rotissarie chicken with rice and maybe ocean salad and it'll be good.i'll have my ususal diet soda and my mom may have her wine.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Polish sausage, pizza slice and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco.

Comment

hi,tonight we had storebought rotissarie chicken with rice and an ocean salad and i also had tofu and i had my diet soda and my mom had her wine and it was good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

2 english muffins & some low-sugar orange marmalade. just didn't feel like cooking oh, and I also had a rum & coke.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

A hot dog, couple of meat topped musbi, a couple of sandwiches and a Big Gulp of Diet Coke from 7-11.

Comment

hi tonight my mom and i had chicken fried on our frying pan with rice and i had a lettuce salad and my mom had the same and i had my usual diet soda and my mom had her wine and tomorrow,we'll have steamed salmon with rice and it'll be good.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

Ultimate Cheeseburger, egg rolls and one of those new grilled sandwiches from Jack in the Box plus a can of Mountain Dew from somewhere else.

Comment

turkey sandwiches and Bacardi & Cokes. and it was yum!
                        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Noodles, two different kinds of chicken choices and a bottle of water from Chopstick Express at the Ala Moana Food Court

Comment

turkey/bacon sandwiches and some Cupcakes cellar Chardonnay
                            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi tomorrow,we'll have a chinese noodle dish long rice and we'll have it with a lettuce salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her wine or water? Not sure what's for saturday or sunday's dinner?

Comment

Salmon with black bean cream sauce (a recipe from 3660 On The Rise) and flavored mochi rice (from cookbook, Hawaii's Best Mochi Recipes).

Comment

Working...
                                X