Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Baja Blast in stores in 2024 (khon2.com)

In Dew time.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    WHO to declare aspartame a possible carcinogen: report | KHON2

Diet Mountain Dew is a no for me because it contains Aspartame.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Mountain Dew is banned in nearly 30 countries. Here's why, plus more American favorites barred elsewhere. (msn.com)

What's really in Mountain Dew?

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    repeat post
    Last edited by Walkoff Balk; October 26, 2022, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    repeat post
    Last edited by Walkoff Balk; October 26, 2022, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Mountain Dew has been banned in nearly 30 countries—here's why. Plus more American favorites barred elsewhere. (msn.com)

It has bromine and aspartame.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Re: Mountain Dew

I haven't consumed Mountain Dew since the late fall of 2019. Do I miss drinking it, yeah I do.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Diet Mountain Dew comes closest to tasting like the regular flavor. But, it contains Aspartame,which is not good for you.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Better late than never but the Mountain Dew Baja Blast is normally available from Taco Bell. However been buying the 20 ounce bottle from the Honolulu Community College Bookstore.

I haven't been noticing if other places are selling Baja Blast in bottles or can.

Leave a comment:

• lensperson
    replied

Sorry for late reply. Myself, I really enjoy the flavor of Mountain Dew,especially after mowing the lawn or some such.However if one looks at the fine print of the ingredients there is listed Brominated vegetable oil.The oil is treated with bromine to slow bacterial decay inside the containers of the product. The problem is that
    bromine is toxic at fairly low levels. One of the symptoms of too much Bromine in the diet is acne ranging from mild to incapacitating. Do not ingest Bromine if possible.Read the list of ingredients.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

if it has no caffeine - what is the point of drinking Mountain Dew? I thought the sugar and the caffeine were why folks drank it in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

I drink caffeine just to stay alive. Otherwise I'm pretty much a zombie

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

For a one time thing, lets chalk it up to it being something to do before kicking the bucket.

But assuming both products were handy available I would then drink the caffeined stuff in the morning to get up and drink the caffeine free stuff in the late afternoon/evening so at least I can go to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by helen View Post
    I still want to try Caffeine Free Mountain Dew and see how it compare to the regular Mountain Dew.
    The only time I find it regularly now is when I cross the border into Canada; in a blind taste-test between the two, I doubt I could pick which is caffeinated and which is not.

Then again, regarding Mountain Dew without caffeine, I would say: what's the point?

P.S.) Food Lion is a grocery chain in the mid-Atlantic and southern states.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

During a trip to Virginia I found a 2 liter bottle of Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew being sold at Food Lion store (it might be a chain of supermarkets in their area). I picked up a bottle and drank a few cups of it. It sort of taste like the Diet Mountain Dew.

I still want to try Caffeine Free Mountain Dew and see how it compare to the regular Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X