Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's Yer Poison?

Originally posted by Miulang
    Do you have fibromyalgia? They have several good support groups for that disorder. I know a while back they thought chronic pain/fatigue was psychological, but now they have discovered that it does have some physical aspects which may be treatable. I have a friend who finally was diagnosed with FMS while living up here who moved to Maui and is doing really really well. Most of her symptoms have gone away.

Miulang
    I wish I knew....but I am grateful that you bring up this possibility again...my HMO doc believes this is a wastebasket diagnosis...mmmm....I will go in with some notes and a timeline tomorrow...I also found that when in Maui, floating in the water, my pain was greatly reduced....tell you what, Miulang, I know I am not alone, so I wlll be sharing what I find out, because the only way I can justify this is not to cure it; I am no St. Jonas Salk, BUT! I maintain the answer is under our nose...and I am not a Capricorn with a Scorpio rising for nothing....my poor mom used to say I was a little locomotive on one track when I got something in my head...I have distracted myself for years now....I am all done with that! I will go look up your links now. Bless your heart with all manner of benedictions for being so kind as to offer this help!
    Hugs,
    Prettyday!

Comment

I guees mine is nothing special. I go for Miller Lite or Micholob Ultra depending on how I feel. Taste better at Sunflower Lounge. Mainly because the pupus there are great, but I guess the pupus is a topic of another thread...
      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Moto
        I guees mine is nothing special. I go for Miller Lite or Micholob Ultra depending on how I feel. Taste better at Sunflower Lounge. Mainly because the pupus there are great, but I guess the pupus is a topic of another thread...
        I checked for Pupus...couldn't find one. I'll go start a thread on dis cause i love pupus wen I suck um up! i'd like to see wea get da bess ones at.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

stoli's, cranberry juice, sweet n sour over crushed ice is oh so nice... smirnoff ice w/ a little shot of midori is also good...
          .: zensual :.

Comment

Coca-Cola on ice. Sometimes, if I have it, I'll add extra Coca-Cola syrup, and have an extra-strength Coca-Cola on ice, though it has been a long time since I've actually done that, due to the fact that I haven't seen Coca-Cola syrup for sale much anymore in drug strores. I remember one usetato could by little 4 oz. bottles of Coca-Cola syrup at drug stores usually by the pharmacy sections...I think it was sold to give to keiki, by the spoonful, to smooth an upset opu. I'd buy it just to try to replicate the extra-syrupy Cokes you sometimes get from a fountain dispenser when the soda water to syrup ratio is out of whack in favor of the syrup. After a long, hot long-distance running training run, nothing beats an extra-syrupy Coca-Cola on ice. Oh yes..the ice it's pours on has to be the right shape and size to make it perfect..none of that crushed ice nonsense..the ice has to be the crystal-clear cube variety within certain size diminsions!!

Speaking of Coca-Cola, it's nice to be able to buy Royal Crown (RC) at Pricebusters in the the coolers usually by the registers..I hadn't seen RC in Hawai'i for sometime. For me, RC is no replacement for Coke, but I enjoy one every now and then.

Comment

Working...
            X