Breastaurants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breastaurants!

Well, it's about time somebody got around to my old idea!
    Found within an article about fuddy duddy Auburn, whereever that backwards horse town is... was this;
    Elsewhere in the country, consumers are embracing nudity's middle-ground in the form of "breastaurants." Modeled after Hooters' immensely successful business, restaurants like Tilted Kilt and Twin Peaks, which employ well-endowed and scantily clad women, are set to be one of the fastest-growing restaurant categories despite the recession.

Hawaii has the same liberal laws concerning women in public baring breasts, so get with it ladies, you gonna let some tart in NY show you up?!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110615/...bouchon=807,ca
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Breastaurants!

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    [...]Hawaii has the same liberal laws concerning women in public baring breasts, so get with it ladies, you gonna let some tart in NY show you up?![...]
    If any of those restaurants open in one of the retirement communities here, I'll apply! That way I stand a chance of competing with the clientele!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      If any of those restaurants open in one of the retirement communities here, I'll apply! That way I stand a chance of competing with the clientele!
      I applied at HOOTERS a couple of years ago, and they turned me down. Is that discriminatory or what?
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Honolulu had several restaurants like that back in the 70's. One was topless waitresses, the other had naked waiters (only G-strings to cover the "goods"). Went to both places and realized that I'd rather be served food by people who were fully clothed. The restaurants didn't last that long. One of the waiters was that dude from Hustler Magazine - not a pretty sight let me tell ya!
        "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
          One of the waiters was that dude from Hustler Magazine - not a pretty sight let me tell ya!
          You mean Larry Flynt? He was a waiter in Honolulu?

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I don't think the billboard is even bad at all. Do you?

[IMG][/IMG]

So California Sun tanning salons... not restaurants. My mistake.
            Last edited by Menehune Man; June 16, 2011, 05:27 PM.
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I think I may order a couple of items for my wife.
              Breastaurant Uniforms
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                You mean Larry Flynt? He was a waiter in Honolulu?
                No, not Flynt. I forget the dude's name but he was exceptionally well endowed! I never saw the article but I think he was favorably compared with a stallion I did see him though and it reminds me of Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles: "It's twue, it's twue". but still, it was not a pretty sight when ordering my lunch.
                Last edited by anapuni808; June 16, 2011, 08:43 PM.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                  I forget the dude's name but he was exceptionally well endowed! .
                  Maybe you were having lunch at Long John Silver's.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                    Maybe you were having lunch at Long John Silver's.
                    It was The Dunes and Jack Cione owned it back then. Butch Willaims was the name. Here's more:
                    http://archives.starbulletin.com/98/.../whatever.html

Comment

Hahaha - you knew exactly who I was talking about!
                      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Nudity is the NATURAL state of being. Clothing is a choice, and (you heard it here first, folks) is FAR more seductive than nudity, which after a short time of overexposure will become (yawn) boring.

With underexposure to the overexposure (take that scriviner!*), nudity becomes shocking, just because it is unusual.

Consider certain sects that hide the natural from sight (about 90% of modern religions, esp. those most modern or more recently formed, which consider God's gift an abomination); that which is hidden from sight is less apt to dissapoint or dissuade. That is, burkha are more apt to be sexy than sacred - at least to a practitioner.

(*Said in a spirit of graphomania)

K - den
                        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                        ~ ~
                        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

I can see Waikiki Beach filled with burkhas, and the Visiters Bereau and beach boys overjoyed
                          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Blew your cover!

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                            I can see Waikiki Beach filled with burkhas, and the Visiters Bereau and beach boys overjoyed
                            AHA! We have uncovered a terrorist in out midst!

Your excitement at the prospect of Beach Blanket Burkhas shows your preferences. We have alerted the federal ICPTLO,
                            Investigative Committee Perceiving Terrorist Leaning Orginizations, about your preferences, and your obvious misspellings indicating a foreign background. We're about to unwind your turban, Ali, and it won't be with a background burkha slideshow!

Your passport has been revoked; don't try to run. Our operatives already have you surrounded. It's either our side or the far side....

For True Believers:
                            I sincerely hope my attempt at humor has not offended anyone of any belief system or lack thereof. If I have offended anyone, I apologise.
                            Kaonohi.

Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                            ~ ~
                            Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                            Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                            Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Is Hooters closing because millennials aren’t ‘into boobs’? (msn.com)

Times change. What happened to Playboy magazine?

Comment

Working...
                              X