Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Pan fried a sirloin steak, served with carrots and broccoli and washed down with a 187 ml bottle of Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon while watching an episode of Major Crimes via iTunes.

For dessert opened up a bag of Lesser Evil popcorn and washed it down with another 187 ml bottle of Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon while still watching the 2nd half of that Major Crimes episode.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Hamburgers, with some carrots and broccoli, washed down with cold water and then followed with some Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    A bag of shrimp, with some carrots and broccoli, with a Wine Cube (white wine of course), followed with some Ritz cheese cracker sandwiches while watching an episode of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Boneless chicken nuggets and pasta from Domino's Pizza. Washed down with cups of cold water.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Pan fried some hamburgers that I purchased from Target (as well as the buns), washed down with a 500ml Wine Cube Cabernet Sauvignon (also from Target but not from the same purchase) while watching a 2nd season episode of Major Crimes. Also had some Ritz cheese crackers afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Pan fried a ribeye steak (from Target) which during the second side of frying the steak I set off my room's smoke detector (at least it didn't prompt a visit by the Honolulu Fire Department). Also had baby carrots and bussel sprouts (which also was boiled, I am hoping that too contribute to setting off the smoke detector). Washed it down with a 500 ml Wine Cube of Cabernet Sauvignon while watching an episode of Law & Order via iTunes).

In retrospect I kind of wish I had a pint of ice cream as dessert to go with this meal but I didn't have one available, maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Pan fried a steak, served with canned corn and baby carrots, washed down with cups of cold water.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Double cheeseburger (with government cheese), tater tots and a cup of water from Wahlburgers

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    BBQ Pork and Noodle soup, washed down with cups of water from the Kapiolani Seafood Restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Went to the Waikiki Brewing Company and had a Prime Cheeseburger with fries and a couple of glasses of their Craft Light Beer.

Kind of debating to have a pint of ice cream while watching some sort of TV episode from either a streaming service or from iTunes.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Pan fried a ribeye steak with potato salad and cups of cold water.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Defrosted a bag of frozen cooked shrimp, some carrots and cups of cold water while watching an episode of The Mentalist.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Had a Mushroom, Pepperoni, Sausage pizza and water from the California Pizza Kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    Shaved prime rib sandwich and a couple of glasses of Craft Lite beer from the Waikiki Brewing Company.

Had a couple of bananas when I got home.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    About to eat a Papa Bowl and breadsticks from Papa Johns. Going to wash down with cold water.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X