Got gum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Gum from Little League Days

Finally had a chance to stop by Marukai and pick up some of that "Weird-in-a-good way" chemical-strawberry flavored Japanese gum.

It's called FUSEN BUBBLE GUM by Marukawa Conf. Co.. A whole box costs about $3.00. I just bought a few pieces to refresh my memory.

Forgot about the water ink tatoo transfers on the inside of the wrapper.

Funny how things never taste the same as an adult as it did small keed time.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Favorite Gum from Little League Days

Thanks for the update on Fusen Bubble Gum! Sometimes childhood memories are better than the real thing.

Originally posted by Pomai
      Finally had a chance to stop by Marukai and pick up some of that "Weird-in-a-good way" chemical-strawberry flavored Japanese gum.

It's called FUSEN BUBBLE GUM by Marukawa Conf. Co.. A whole box costs about $3.00. I just bought a few pieces to refresh my memory.

Forgot about the water ink tatoo transfers on the inside of the wrapper.

Funny how things never taste the same as an adult as it did small keed time.
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Re: Got gum?

Originally posted by helen
        another brand I can't remember but it is found in the dental section of Longs Drugs.
        Went today at Longs Drugs for something else, decided to buy a pack of this stuff which is Arm & Hammer Dental Care. Sugar Free and contains Baking Soda.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          Went today at Longs Drugs for something else, decided to buy a pack of this stuff which is Arm & Hammer Dental Care. Sugar Free and contains Baking Soda.
          So how about a "review"? Please post your impressions of Arm & Hammer Dental Care Gum! A star rating would be helpful... you know.. 1-5 stars, waht it tastes like, consistency of the gum, staying power of the taste, bubble potential, etc. Should be interesting!
          Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Flavor I tend to choose is Wintergreen, flavor doesn't last that long, I tend to chew two peices at a time, not meant to blow bubbles, initially crunchy but gets soft in about 15 to 20 seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X