This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

Helen... I noticed that you liked diet pepsi...

Have you ever tried the diet pepsi caffeine free.... that is like the first diet soda I actually enjoy!

My wife used to get it for herself and I'd have to play the "I don't know ghost" WHO DRANK MY PEPSI!

Comment

3-bean veggie chili with brown rice, caesar salad

Comment

Famous Bowl, Cheese Snackers, BBQ Honey Wings, cole slaw from KFC and a bottle of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

Roast turkey sandwich, baked Lay's chips (the ones in the can) and a very large glass of Cabernet - the better to deal with stress this evening. Shoots - I might even have 2 glasses!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Half a Chicago South Sider wrap from the Safeway deli and a glass of chablis. If you have a 2nd glass of wine, Fran, I will too. We can do a cyber toast!

Comment

Well, here's to ya then - just poured my second glass! Nothing like drinking alone on a friday night - sure different from my "younger" days
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

We celebrated with the keikis last nite with completing their first week of elementary school. We had some chinese grindz. We chowed on...sweet n sour pork, rock cod in black bean sauce, and some house fried rice. I tink I goin walk for some exercise, now!

Comment

Kalua Pork mini-plate lunch and a bottle of water from the L&L Hawaiian Barbecue.

Comment

More of Auntie Lynn's Portuguese Bean Soup with heavily buttered crusty bread...

Comment

gotta admit that papa johns new sicilian pizza is pretty ono for a delivered pizza.

just remember... it's only 11.99 on the mainland 15.99 here in hawaii plus tax and delivery charge....

Question...if your getting charged for a delivery fee... doesn't that take away from the feeling of WANTING to tip your driver?

Comment

Called Room Service in Paradise - delivered Spicy Crispy Chili Chicken with rice & mac/potato salad from Kakaako Kitchen. Kind of pricey but I was too tired to cook. Tipped the driver $5 since that is how they make their money.
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Peanut Butter pancakes.
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Cold jellyfish appetizer (sorry Manoa! ), chicken with black beans and beef chow foon.

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                              Peanut Butter pancakes.
                              Now THAT sounds really good!
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                                Cold jellyfish appetizer (sorry Manoa!
                                Seriously? How does that taste? I imagine it would be something like Ika (squid). Neutral and sort of rubbery when cooked.

A blue version would only look better, but I don't suppose it'd taste any different. As long as it didn't come out of the Ala Wai along with the Talapia, I'm OK with trying it!
                                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                                X