Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MaHaLo Water 4$ - 6$ per bottle? Water BAR???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MaHaLo Water 4$ - 6$ per bottle? Water BAR???

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    Where can one find pomegranate juice? This sounds interesting to me?
    I buy it at Safeway. The brand name is POM. Kind of expensive tho'...$5.00+ for 16 oz. and it's not even a concentrate!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      I buy it at Safeway. The brand name is POM. Kind of expensive tho'...$5.00+ for 16 oz. and it's not even a concentrate!
      Dang... I see why you use it by the tbsp.

I'm glad cars don't run on Pomegranate juice!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
        Where can one find pomegranate juice? This sounds interesting to me?
        Costco sells it in bulk in little bottles. It's half pomegranite, half pomegranite/blueberry mix bottles in one crate.

Comment

Vent on: I admit even though our tap water is great here, I do own a "Brita" http://www.brita.net/, and I really believe our tap water tastes better! But, with the Brita, it's cold, as it's in the fridge, and I'm one of those people that drink 8 or more glasses a day of water...I swear drinking water makes you feel better! However, "stale" Brita water does not taste good as stale tap water here!

At my work, they charge each person $20 every 2 months to drink bottled water (the big bottles, like found in public offices)....I think it's ridiculous! I drink tap water at work...(Mind you, I buy the coffee for our office, and I think it's ridiculous that the ones that make the most money in the office, are the ones that won't pay for coffee!) It's done on a sign up or pay system. I have to send emails out to make everyone feel guilty for not paying! I do the coffee thing on my own time, but it truly blows me away at the managers making 5 times my salary are the ones that don't pay to have a cup of coffee and are also the first ones to let me know when we run out of cream or sugar....and even worse, that they think the coffee pot is dirty! I think they have all learned better now, as I tell them, if they think the pot it dirty, then clean it!

Vent over -

Comment

Working...
          X