Yikes! Temporary laulau shortage????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes! Temporary laulau shortage????

All the bad weather in the 'aina has temporarily ruined the ti leaf and taro supplies. The cost of laulaus will probably have to go up while the farmers replant their root stock, and there may even be shortages...unless you wrap your laulau in foil and use spinach in place of the taro leaves!

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Yikes! Temporary laulau shortage????

Keoki's said only temporary! Going get shortage but should replenish fast. They met their supplies. Get nuff Laulaus foa everybody!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

unless you wrap your laulau in foil and use spinach in place of the taro leaves!
      Well, when you ono fo laulau, no can help. If gotta, gotta. So sad most of the Kauai taro patch got totally flooded. News footage showed nothing but water. They fear a loss of most of the present crop. Gee, now you made me ono for laulau.

Comment

Here in Hilo get plenty. I saw about 2 vendors at the Farmer's Market on Saturday.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Working...
        X