This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Polish sausage, combo slice pizza and a cup of Diet Coke from Costco, then brought some ice cream and grape flavored bottle water from Wal-Mart.

Comment

BIG Greek dinner, Christmas gift for three former alaka`i, wine, laughter, flaming cheese - OOF!

Comment

Steak dinner from Ruby Tuesday's.

Comment

McDonald's Mushroom, Onion and Swiss Quarter Pounder combo with a Coke.

I'm really impressed with this one.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Took the ohana out for some grindz at California Pizza Kitchen. The keikis had their traditional kids pizza, while mama and papa shared a greek salad and Thai chicken pizza. We splurged for dessert by ordering a chocolate souffle ala mode by mom's choice. Surprisingly, the manager approached our table to ask my wife if she would participate in an electronic touchpad survey regarding her order of the Greek Salad. The manager explained that CPKs ocassionally experiments with new dishes and requests customer feedback. My wife participated (1 minute survey) and we ended up with a "comp'd" dessert which ran as much as her order of her half salad. Tanks to da wife for da dessert, and I might add that the salad was onolicious (it included some hummus and pita bread slices) .

Comment

Quarter pounder with cheese, Chicken McNuggets and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds and a can of Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                Quarter pounder with cheese, Chicken McNuggets and a double cheeseburger from McDonalds
                Ohmygawd! Helen, that's like 19,000 calories or thereabouts! Your arteries are gonna be clogged like the H-1 at rush hour. I'm worried about ya.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                  Ohmygawd! Helen, that's like 19,000 calories or thereabouts! Your arteries are gonna be clogged like the H-1 at rush hour. I'm worried about ya.
                  Don't worry! With the Diet Coke and zero calories it cancels out everything else.

Comment

Helen be livin tha good life. Meeh so jelluz.

-Chef boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. 2 cans.

Comment

Plate lunch from Kelly's Cajun.

Comment

Prime rib from The Original Buzz's Steakhouse, garlic bread, and grape juice
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Last night I had a grilled chese sandwich, a bowl of turkey salad (chopped up turkey with mayonnaise on it,) a glass of milk, a cup of tomato soup, and two chocolate chip cookies.
                          'Alika

Comment

Ken's Pancake House, #67 on the menu. I gotta admit they make one killer Kalbi Plate.

Comment

admittedly, i still hafta go to the grocery store for the ingreds, but i'm gonna make rachael ray's tuna bagnat and tomato/spinach soup. i may not be able to make it in 30 mins, but it is fast, and it is definitely YUM-O good. plus the soup is infinitely changeable--i've used collard greens, chicken, and even spam i think in it. <---(i love this face!)

here are the recipes if anyone is interested:

tuna pan bagnat: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._24229,00.html

tomato/spinach soup: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._24228,00.html

(sorry, haven't learned the link-y trick yet...will work on that later)
                              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch from L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X