• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matapule
    replied
    Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this morning,i had my cantaloupe with my mom's a pumpkin pie and it was good and that's my breakfast for tomorrow .
    Sansei, your mom bought that pumpkin pie at Costco! They are on sale right now. I bought one too with a coupon. Very good punkin pie, as good as home made!

Und tahnks for your time, ya betcha (wink, wink)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this morning,i had my cantaloupe with my mom's a pumpkin pie and it was good and that's my breakfast for tomorrow .

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• Sharilyn
    replied

scrambled eggs, crackers with pnut butter and jam, iced coffee.

Leave a comment:

• SusieMisajon
    replied

Fromage frais and cherry jam. Gingerbread. Orange juice.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Melon, A slice of Parma ham and some grapes.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

A plain Belgian waffle and a cup of coffee, at the IHOP in Windward Mall.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Can of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,tomorrow,i'll have the same for breakfast and i'll always have my oj with my viactiv and on saturday and sunday,i may have the same breakfast.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,this morning,.i had my cantaloupe with a cake that my mom put together from the box and it was yum.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Noodles, pot roast pork, black bean chicken and a cup of Mountain Dew from U Choice In.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Whopper Jr, Burger Stacks and a cup of Diet Coke from Burger King.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by musubi View Post
    Wow, I think I can do this!

Will have to try to get to Costco this weekend to see if they still have those chicken/apple/gouda sausages, they sounded so ono!
    [...][/COLOR]
    Yep...an incredibly simple recipe.

Costco Kapolei had the sausages last week. The last time I was at Costco Iwilei was about a month ago and they had 'em. Package of 21 for about $13-14. They freeze just fine!

Leave a comment:

• musubi
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    1 - 6.5 oz. pkg. cornbread mix (+ ingred. listed on pkg.)
    1/3 cup canned, crushed pineapple, well drained
    3 - designer sausages! (I use the ones mentioned above/from Costco/very thin casings, not chewy, so no need to remove)

Prepare cornbread according to pkg. directions, to include the pineapple.
    Pour into a well greased, 8" square baking pan.
    Evenly space the sausages and press them down 'til they touch the bottom of the pan. (I don't even bother to thaw them!)
    Bake at temp. and time listed on the pkg. (I usually bake a little longer, 'til the top of the cornbread is lightly browned.)
    You can smear on any topping you want, from mustard to fruit salsa to flavored cream cheeses or fruit curds. Or just eat as is.
    Wow, I think I can do this!

Will have to try to get to Costco this weekend to see if they still have those chicken/apple/gouda sausages, they sounded so ono!

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    I had a 6:30am inauguration breakfast at my place last Jan. and served this dish with scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. It was a hit!

I freeze leftover, indiv. servings (minus the topping!) and nuke for a very quick breakfast.
    Sounds like you had an appropriately festive Inaugural celebration...Muy elegante!

Can't wait to try this!
    Mahalo nui loa, tutusue! *hugs*

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

breakfast (brunch, actually) was unforgiveably bad kim bap from the sushi/korean place in kaimuki shopping center.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by musubi View Post
    Can you share the recipe here? (Or is there a recipe thread?)
    Would love to try it, especially since "easy-sneezy" fits my level of cooking ability!
    1 - 6.5 oz. pkg. cornbread mix (+ ingred. listed on pkg.)
    1/3 cup canned, crushed pineapple, well drained
    3 - designer sausages! (I use the ones mentioned above/from Costco/very thin casings, not chewy, so no need to remove)

Prepare cornbread according to pkg. directions, to include the pineapple.
    Pour into a well greased, 8" square baking pan.
    Evenly space the sausages and press them down 'til they touch the bottom of the pan. (I don't even bother to thaw them!)
    Bake at temp. and time listed on the pkg. (I usually bake a little longer, 'til the top of the cornbread is lightly browned.)
    You can smear on any topping you want, from mustard to fruit salsa to flavored cream cheeses or fruit curds. Or just eat as is.

This recipe will serve 3-6 depending on what else you might serve with it. I had a 6:30am inauguration breakfast at my place last Jan. and served this dish with scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. It was a hit!

I freeze leftover, indiv. servings (minus the topping!) and nuke for a very quick breakfast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X