What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

hi this is sansei and this morning,i had for my breakfast, cantaloupe with blueberries and a piece of cake and it was all yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Popcorn, banana and a cup of Diet Coke at the Ward Theater.

Comment

hi this is sansei and this morning,i had for my breakfast,an appleturnover that my mom purchased from downtown chinatown and then i had my usual cantaloupe and it was yum!

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew from the vending machine.

Comment

i made me and eric french toast using cracked whole wheat bread from fritz' bakery. also cooked up some turkey bacon.
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Leftover tuna and mayonnaise I found in a bowl on the table. No, I didn't get sick.
                http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

banana pancakes, italian sausage/mushroom/parmesan fritata, sourdough toast, & two cups of decent joe, shared w/eric today at cafe kaila to fortify us as we tackled some errands with the state and federal government. yummy! thx, shaveice, for the tip in the "where to go for breakfast" thread!
                  superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

This has been my breakfast habit since I started my job in April here at HMSA:
                    A package of freshly prepared furukake shrimp and tartar sauce and a potato croquet topped with a slice of Treet from Tanabe's Supermarket on Keeaumoku. I make my own Kirkland Japanese green tea with Kirkland vanilla soymilk. I still do that workout at the butt-crack of dawn, so I'm not gaining any inches. But, if I were to quit this breakfast, I could probably sleep in one day!
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

oatmeal, for the third day in a row. decaf.

Comment

Glazed doughnut and a bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

Pain au chocolat.

Comment

Turkey sandwich and a cup of Mountain Dew with lime from Walgreens.

Comment

Homemade hash browns with diced-up Portuguese sausage mixed in.

Comment

Did the breakfast buffet with some friends out at Turtle Bay. Not bad at all, except a bit pricey at $23.95.
                                Turtle Bay sure is looking good these days. The renovation appears to have been quite a success.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X