This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 10

Had a business meeting so I got to dine on the company's dime. Ordered some grilled salmon. It came with some potato au gratin and some asparagus. Tried to be good for the evening as I had to work a dinner meeting too. I splurged for the Prime Beef Short Rib at a French Bistro. Was yum yum! Woo...now gotta go work out for da weekend. Nuff calories/protein to last for awhile.

Comment

Don't know yet - the AF is going to surprise me and bring something to the office, because I injured a muscle in my leg yesterday and am limping like a wounded cowboy today.

Comment

Hope the leg feels better soon, Leo Lakio!

All I had time for today was a bottle of water and a quick wrap with turkey, gouda, lettuce and tomato. Very ho hum...Dinner will be much better.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

It's not too bad, but I certainly won't be dancing hula at a party tonight.

She brought me a salami sandwich, btw. I'm happy.

Comment

Rode my put put down the street to Chung Shan and picked up one order of Crispy Gau Gee Mein and one order Hong Kong Style Crispy Chicken. I also ordered 2 rice cake, but the lady insist I take 6....for free for our Mel. She likes our daughter.

Actually, the lady gives all her customers free rice cake or gin dui. How many depends on how much she likes you.

Comment

Leftovers: roasted salmon, grilled asparagus, butternut squash ravioli. Water. Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Square filled with Mint (or two or three!). mmmm. Do my part to clean out the fridge!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Pizza and soda from Sam's Club.

Comment

Leftover (4 days) and the last of the oxtail stew over cold hapa rice. Mm mmm.

Comment

Hot dog from the vendor at CompUSA plus a can of Mountain Dew from a vending machine next to my building.

Comment

Steamed mundoo and my own sweet vinegar dipping sauce. I ate just over a dozen. Urrrrp!

Comment

Went to Hui meeting and had Roast Beef, steamed veggies and mash .

Comment

2 Cup Noodle, beef flavor. I can already feel my fingers swelling up.
                          Probably going to have a nose bleed in a little bit also.

Comment

Gee, I not eating to good (healthy) these past few days. Today, Portagee sausage and rice with furikake and one manapua. Thank Gaaawd I didn't get a nosebleed from yesterdays lunch, but I did get good scoldings from the wife. I raddah have da nosebleed.

Comment

Barbecue flavored Pringles. In the car. On the go. Get home and wash it down with this morning's now cold tea. gosh. that was shameful.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                                Barbecue flavored Pringles. In the car. On the go. Get home and wash it down with this morning's now cold tea. gosh. that was shameful.
                                Sounds like the new job is keeping ya hopping!

Comment

Working...
                                X