Burger King's cheesy tots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King's cheesy tots

I could eat these suckers all day long. omg.

so
    good

Re: Burger King's cheesy tots

it was i guess so good one day last weekend, that the Burger King HI-Kai ran out of it for the day (per the counter help) during late lunchtime for us... haven't yet tasted it...

Comment

Was really looking forward to trying those -- and did, from the Aikahi Park S.C. BK.

I dunno if they'd not been in the Fry-O-Lator long enough, or what, but I found them disappointing.

Perhaps another try, on another day -- because you know, finding more junk food to love is SO VERY important. (She said, wearing elastic waist shorts.)

The Chix Fingers were good, though!
      I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Even though I've dropped 25 lbs. the last eight months (and have maintained my weight) under medical "recommendations," elastic waist-banded pants and shorts are still my target. Drawstrings are also good .

Comment

I almost never go to BK, but I went today with this thread in mind. And yes, they are very, very good! And BK gives you a punchcard good for twenty-five percent off your next angioplasty when you make twelve purchases.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
          X