X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleached meat arrest!

From a Breaking News item at this link on the Advertiser's website:

Ex-inspector admits to pouring bleach into vat of meat

A retired U.S. Department of Agriculture inspector admitted in U.S. District Court Tuesday that he poured a bottle of bleach into a vat of flank steak more than two years ago at Uncle Louie's Sausage Co. in Kahului, The Maui News reported.
    Haiku resident Paul Toshio Matsunaga pleaded guilty to a federal charge of tampering with consumer products in connection with the April 14, 2005, incident, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Leslie Osborne Jr.
    Matsunaga was working in his official capacity as an inspector at Uncle Louie's during the incident, Osborne said.
    The federal prosecutor said that Matsunaga, in providing the court a factual basis for his plea Tuesday, indicated "he was unhappy" about not being notified that Uncle Louie's employees would be manufacturing a product the night before. Because he didn't know about the night work, Matsunaga missed out on working overtime hours.
    (...)
    According to documents filed May 17 in U.S. District Court, Matsunaga tainted a vat of flank steak while it was marinating to make pipikaula, a dried beef dish.
    (...)
    Sentencing for Matsunaga was scheduled for Sept. 10 before District Judge Susan Oki Mollway. He faces a maximum sentence of three years in prison, a $250,000 fine, a $100 special court assessment and an order to pay restitution of as much as $900.
    (...)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Bleached meat arrest!

As I was reading dis, I kept shaking my head in disbelief. The moa I read...it became obvious dat it was in fact, TRUE!

Aiyah!!!

I completely lost control LAUGHING at my computa!!!!

PK asked me wat happened. I told um.

He said "Das wat happens wen you forget to take your pills!"

Ok..ok..Not funny.

To me ~ It is.

I wonder how the Pipikaula wen taste or how did they find out he did it? Did someone's "OPU" turn white?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Bleached meat arrest!

Pissed off with the company because overtime he wanted so he goes and does this. What da hell he thinking, and yet he one health inspector. Is this the kind of thing to do just to get even????? Now what, maybe we should get TSA to monitor our foods too!!!
      bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
      X