This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

We shared an order of garlic chicken and a Caesar salad from Chart house, was great! Drinks were good too
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Stuff from KFC.

Comment

Fried Chicken and Pork & Peas foa me and my odda half tonight.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
          Stuff from KFC.
          Ditto for me. Gee, I didn't see you there.

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          Fried Chicken and Pork & Peas foa me and my odda half tonight.
          Okay, we all had chicken tonight. So what's on our menu for tomorrow?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

eric and i unwittingly jumped on the chicken-for-dinner-on-sunday-september 23rd bandwagon. we had to go to sam's club earlier today so whilst there, we grabbed a rotisserie chicken and some asparagus. eric put the asparagus under the broiler for about ten minutes and toasted a couple slices of sourdough from fritz' bakery in kalihi and poof! a quick but tasty dinner. dessert was chocolate/new york cheesecake froyo.
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

last night:
              spicy ahi poke
              Kamuela tomatoes with crushed garlic (macerated with Hawaiian sea salt and olive oil)
              Japanese cucumbers marinated in sugared vinegar
              steamed rice with Korean bbq sauce on top (just a dash)

Comment

Utimate Cheeseburger, Jumbo Jack, curly fries and a cup of fruit punch from Jack-in-the-Box.

Comment

DH had a chicken katsu and i had a bbq mixed plate from L&L----we shared. Sometimes that is the best way.

Comment

Texas style, home grilled fajitas, mmmmmmmm was righteous! the veggies were grilled and with plenty of wood chips for such flavor and aroma. Washed down with green and black teas. burp...
                    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Chicken, cole slaw, corn on the cob and fruit punch from KFC.

Comment

A cinnamon-raisin bagel with peanut butter and honey. And a sixteen-ounce Rockstar. Parent Night tonight; I need the caffeine.
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I made Fresh Mullet Soup with Tangkong Leaves (Ong Choy) and Lemon Grass.

Beef Teriyaki, Lomi O'io, Tako Madako and Ahi Poke.

Rice.

Note: Tamashiro Market hardly had fish! I no kid you. I asked the employees wat happened. Grace told me "No moa fish at da Blocks! Even Chinatown calling to check if we have FISH."

I was confused cause had Raw Fish.

Grace said the fish is already set aside for that particular section.

Same ting...not suppose to get but I ain't grumbling.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Stuff from Foodland and a bottle of orange Gatorade.

Comment

House steak, mashed potatoes, carrots (used to be green beans), corn, small salad and a bottle of water from the Steak and Fish Company at Ala Moana.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                                I made Fresh Mullet Soup with Tangkong Leaves (Ong Choy) and Lemon Grass.

Beef Teriyaki, Lomi O'io, Tako Madako and Ahi Poke.

Rice.

Note: Tamashiro Market hardly had fish! I no kid you. I asked the employees wat happened. Grace told me "No moa fish at da Blocks! Even Chinatown calling to check if we have FISH."

I was confused cause had Raw Fish.

Grace said the fish is already set aside for that particular section.

Same ting...not suppose to get but I ain't grumbling.

Auntie Lynn
                                You wen make me buss out da poi and sardine cause I neva no watt foa eat. Mahalo Auntie
                                bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
                                X