This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

Nothing exciting, just some beanless chili from Zippy's over rice and a Coke.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Leftover breaded/fried porkchops in cream of mushroom soup/gravy, some steamed brocolli and rice. BURP

Comment

Meatloaf, cole slaw and corn on the cob from Foodland washed down with a bottle of Lemon Lime Gatorade.

Comment

Icky packaged raviolle.

Comment

heheheh

I treated myself to a pedicure, manicure, & massage. Colored my hair and had it high-lighted.

Life is short.

You know da song "I FEEL GOOD!!! You I would now...so good, so good, I love you!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. Folks...I'm in a good mood. So I have a Prime Roast in dee oven foa my honey! It goes well with the Spicy Crab Salad.

Auntie Lynn

P.S. I'll post when it's pau.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Dinner is SERVED!

With Ajus.heheheh

Rare, Medium or Well done?

Baked Potato or Rice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Darn it, Auntie. Now I've gotta go change clothes because I just drooled all over my shirt, thanks to your last post.
                I'm sure you'll feel bad about being the cause of that, so... medium, and baked potato, please.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                  Darn it, Auntie. Now I've gotta go change clothes because I just drooled all over my shirt, thanks to your last post.
                  I'm sure you'll feel bad about being the cause of that, so... medium, and baked potato, please.
                  Awww....I'm sooo sorry. When Pomai and you make up your minds about a UH Football Game get together (heheheh), I'll bring one ova foa pupu!

With P.K. in tow.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    Awww....I'm sooo sorry.
                    Yeah, sure. I'll bet you are.

When Pomai and you make up your minds about a UH Football Game get together (heheheh), I'll bring one ova foa pupu!
                    Auntie, as much as you do and give of yourself to help people in need, there's no way in hell I'd let you spend one red cent on a get together for us. I think I speak for Pomai too in saying that we're treating you.
                    You spend your money on PK and that adorable little Antonio.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

From Ala Moana Foodland Deli: Prime Rib, fried rice, cole slaw and a spring roll. Washed down with a bottle of Lemon Lime Gatorade.

Comment

Spaghetti :4-hour crock pot kind sauce

Comment

Salisbury steak, fried rice, egg roll and potato salad from Ala Moana Foodload, washed down with a bottle of Lemon Lime Gatorade.

Comment

None. See lunch thread!

Comment

Preparing right now: roasted duck legs with fresh pomegranate/orange/Grand Marnier sauce, brussels sprouts and a green salad.

Miulang
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

BBQ Chicken plate lunch from Yummy BBQ washed down with bottle of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X