This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 3

I had the Sterling Silver Steak and Garlic Shrimp Combo from Times Supermarket in Kunia. YUMMY!
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Chicken sandwich - the frozen kind that you can buy a box of like a dozen from Sam's Club... and chips

I don't cook much...
      I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Bangus Sinigang, Fried Silet, and Pork/Shrimp Balatong w/Paria leaves from Mabuhay Restaurant.

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I start my strict diet today. I tipped the scale at 200 lbs last night. I'm not going to blame my quitting smoking on it. Nope. I take responsibility for my disgustingly obese body and unhealthy state.

I am going to lose weight!

One day at a time.

Anybody like join me?
        Last edited by 1stwahine; October 7, 2007, 06:54 AM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post

One day at a time.

Anybody like join me?
          Well, I could use more fiber in my diet along with less fat.
          Maybe go slower on the beer.

More saba and choy sum, and less steak and meatballs, perhaps, but I don't know about an all-out "diet" with blanket restrictions.

Nothing goes down better after a hard days work than an ice-cold beer and a good hot meal.

"Diet" just sounds so final.

How about "modified menu"?

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
            "Diet" just sounds so final.

How about "modified menu"?
            Dieing is FINAL.

Diet is foa me to live longer.

I'm not afraid of Dieing. I don't want to die now. I want to LIVE and see my grandchildren grow up. Plus, I got plenny stuff foa do.

Modified as long not MUMMYFIED!

Bring it on!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Bangus Sinigang, Fried Silet, and Pork/Shrimp Balatong w/Paria leaves from Mabuhay Restaurant.

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I start my strict diet today. I tipped the scale at 200 lbs last night. I'm not going to blame my quitting smoking on it. Nope. I take responsibility for my disgustingly obese body and unhealthy state.

One day at a time.

Anybody like join me?
              Well, I've been sorta on a "weight management" plan (don't like the term "diet" either!) this year. I cut portion sizes and try to make better choices (but that's hard for me because I am so picky and do not like vegetables!) I also started walking. I have lost 42lbs so far this year. I intend to lose more...
              I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
                Well, I've been sorta on a "weight management" plan (don't like the term "diet" either!) this year. I cut portion sizes and try to make better choices (but that's hard for me because I am so picky and do not like vegetables!) I also started walking. I have lost 42lbs so far this year. I intend to lose more...
                Wow! 42lbs?! Girlfriend! I want dat diet you on!

Reality, I just want to come back down to 175 - 180 lbs. Give or take a few.heheheh Anything! I'm invited to a Birthday Party at Senor Frogs tonight. I told P.K. to make shua I stick to my Diet! It's my first time dea and it's gonna be hard not to order something onolicious. Especially, wen everybody else is grinding. Pua Me. Nah, I going be strong.

42lbs?! Terrific!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I think we're all on the same page.

EH wait, how about Shaka Therapy?

http://www.mele.com/music/artist/rap...e+best+of+rap/

You know, I still miss Rap, and it's been almost 25 years.
                  Last edited by woodman; October 7, 2007, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
                    I think we're all on the same page.

EH, how about Shaka Therapy?

http://www.mele.com/music/artist/rap...e+best+of+rap/
                    Same page? I no tink so.

Shaka Therapy? Come put your face to da screen and feel dis....

Whack Whack Therapy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I mean same page as far as yielding results from better eating habits (I refuse to use that other four-letter word). I would not LIKE to stop eating certain foods altogether, but if that's what it takes then I guess I would just have to do it.

Kanahina seems to get good results without having to go that far, but I figure different people = different outcome, so of course different "menu modifications" apply.

Shaka Therapy = "OOOUUUWWWIEEE!"

I would prefer to exhaust all the other options, first.

I still like to listen to Rap Reiplinger every now and then, and your post reminded me of his "Shaka Therapy" skit.

"You coming back. Right, Mr. Barbosa?"

"No!
                      I no like come back"

*BBZZZAAPPPP!!*

"AAAHHHH, Ouuwie, ouwie, ahh!"

"WHAT?"

"I goin come back. I goin come back."

... "You goin pay CASH. Right, Mr. Barbosa?"

"Yeah, yeah. I goin come back. I goin pay cash."

Comment

Wow! 42lbs?! Girlfriend! I want dat diet you on!

Reality, I just want to come back down to 175 - 180 lbs. Give or take a few.heheheh Anything! I'm invited to a Birthday Party at Senor Frogs tonight. I told P.K. to make shua I stick to my Diet! It's my first time dea and it's gonna be hard not to order something onolicious. Especially, wen everybody else is grinding. Pua Me. Nah, I going be strong.

42lbs?! Terrific!

Auntie Lynn
                        When we eat out (which is often, because I don't cook much) I only eat half of my food and then take the rest home for leftovers the next day or whenever...
                        I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Chicken, cole slaw, corn on the cob and a cup of fruit punch from KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
                            When we eat out (which is often, because I don't cook much) I only eat half of my food and then take the rest home for leftovers the next day or whenever...
                            I failed.

HAHAHAHAHA

Only foa tonight.

Too much FuN and total ENTERTAINMENT! There were so many items to choose from. We finally chose the Buffalo Wings, Beef Tacos and Beef Enchilada. I had to say "moooooooo" to the waiter when ordering the Beef Enchilada!heheheh

I no kid you. It's on their menu!

The Philly Cheese Sticks and Whole Shrimps was a winner.

Balloons on everybody's head. Karaoke, Musical Chairs and Dancing around the restaurant. Yep! Even on chairs!! Senor Frogs is a place where Fun is for everyone. Old and young laughs and smiles. The waiters are talented as they dance, sing and wait on their tables. Awesome!

The Drinks ~ Total MADNESS!

Ukapila to choose from and sizes galore.

Nope. I didn't have any leftovers to take home.heheheh

I start again tomorrow.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Cauliflower potato curry (gobi alu) over brown rice. Trying to cook vegetarian at least 3 nights a week, which ultimately means more Indian foods and stir fries.

Miulang
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Salisbury steak, char siu pork and potato salad from Ala Moana Foodload, washed down with a bottle of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X