X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ka who na?!

Originally posted by LikaNui
    Dog and his posse are dressed up like a SWAT team and acting all huhu and such, but the two people he busted last night were guilty of... harassment, and overdue parking tickets!!!

The way he and his kids acted you'd have thought they were going after Charles Manson or something. LOL

yea, dass part of the fun of it!

and parking tix... well, we all have slow days now and again, eh?
    but it's doing the job;
    It's a "water cooler" subject, even when they catch parking scofflaws...

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      yea, dass part of the fun of it!

and parking tix... well, we all have slow days now and again, eh?
      but it's doing the job;
      It's a "water cooler" subject, even when they catch parking scofflaws...
      It was only several months ago when we had our family restaurant on Hotel Street. The TV crew with their camera's upon their shoulder, The Dog and his crew were in the haunt for "Chris(her street name)"...but they had another name for her. They walked the street with a bad ass attitude and went into each business establishment except mine. Why? Cause on the front door of the place a FLAG with three stars with pics of my three children...all soldiers. At that time two were in Iraq! Plus, I was and still am, Auntie Lynn of Chinatown(Mz.Bitch,herself)!

It's not always what it seems on television. I heard two weeks ago he was looking for another dealer,"Pana." He told the other dealers he would give $100.00 for any information and the capture of Pana. He also told them that if they knew that he was singing up a storm about all of them. That kind of tactic can cost someone's life. It is still, Innocent until Proven Guilty in a Court of Law. I'm not at all backing-up these low lifes and losers. They make money from people's miseries. I was one of their victims but that story is in my WEBLOG.

So, we can laugh and poke fun of those getting caught by The Dog...however, whatever tactics he uses is probably not what our Top Cops do! That's why he's a Bounty Haunter and not a POLICE OFFICER,FBI AGENT OR A MEMBER OF ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY governed by our City,State or Nation. From their perspective he's a CLOWN! I agree...
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

And the badges... don't forget the badges!
        LOL

badges?...
        we ain't got no badges.
        we don't need no badges!
        I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!

(c'mon. you knew it was coming.)

Comment

If this was in the old days...wen uncles and aunties,cousins too ruled. No badges would cost the buggah's life and he'd be found in the pineapple field. Oh, well! One thing about being LOCAL...one always have a relative or two who in the syndicate or Police Dept. Rule of thumb...never mention who dat is!

Comment

badges?...
            we ain't got no badges.
            we don't need no badges!
            I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!

(c'mon. you knew it was coming.)
            Oh yeah, I definitely knew it was coming!
            I was just curious who'd be first.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              One thing about being LOCAL...one always have a relative or two who in the syndicate or Police Dept. Rule of thumb...never mention who dat is!

rule of fingah;
              don't mention any connection at all!

Comment

You're right Kimo! Eh, I no moa any connection, PROMISE!heheheh

Comment

Oh yeah, I definitely knew it was coming!
                  I was just curious who'd be first.

.....did you have ANY doubt...

Comment

re; big kahuna

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    There's something eerily familiar about this...
                    http://starbulletin.com/2004/02/05/business/engle.html

Comment

That article is four months old. Wait, so is this discussion.

Dodge has already probably ditched the Kahuna for the Kamehameha SUV, the Keiki compact, and the Kumu minivan.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                        That article is four months old. Wait, so is this discussion.

Dodge has already probably ditched the Kahuna for the Kamehameha SUV, the Keiki compact, and the Kumu minivan.

ever vigilant. Thing is, the use of this moniker keeps popping up. Give it a month or so: more to come.

ya know, one of my favorite stations is the classic rock; Big Kahuna, which merged with KPOI (which i "grew up on", along with KKUA)

and I am friends with some that work there...
                        It's a sticky wicket: "hey how ya doin? Long time no see. By the way. Change yer station name, dammit!"

Comment

so, now once again, we see a Sacred aspect of Hawaii become another pop culture product, fodder for the reality tv masses, feeding their insatiable hunger for low level entertainment:
                          The world of wedding planners, at least seen through the microcosm of a few on Hawaii island, will get the small screen treatment courtesy of Lifetime Television with a possible docu-soap series called "The Big Kahuna". apparently a reference to the competition inherent in the industry and the striving to be the one on top o da heap.
                          Okay, Ka who na is being used with love. Not everyone is out to exploit the Hawaiian people or claim heritage that is not do. If this makes you uncomfortable, I will surely change the post. No need to be defensive with us. We love and respect the island and KNOW whose heritage it is. Please remember when you attack people, even using passive aggressive language it is hurtful. You should have a movement for your people, but don't bite the hand that may be your ali, love comes in all races, colors and creeds.

Please read the private post you sent me, I replied with love and clarification! Cnecki
                          Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cnecki
                            If this makes you uncomfortable, I will surely change the post. No need to be defensive with us.
                            This thread is from December, and references a TV program using the word "Kahuna" -- following after an earlier discussion of Dodge using the same word to name a concept car.

It predates your introduction as "Big Kahuna" in this thread by several months, and has nothing to do with you.

This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X