The Glades Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Glades Project

yeah right? tell da truth for once! walk the talk....

and get back on topic!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Ho das one blow to da ego! I no mo 1-terabyte of HD but I get two 80gb hard drives (one external) 512-mb ram on my laptop. But das nothing to my kids, all six of em and three of them get computers more powerful than mine because das da way I built them. Only da best for my kids on what I can afford.

The day we get cable service out here is when we go broadband and then I spring for one massive video card for my 16-year old. He's already running a Pentium 4 with Hyper Threading 800 FSB and the cpu overclocked to just a hair under 4GHz. 512mb of DDR400 RAM is enough since he's running separate ATI Radeon 9600se for now. It's old but it works. He claims he hasn't crashed the latest version of Doom yet.

Oh stay on topic you fool! Yeah Glades...spooky how good looking some of those guys can look.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Oh stay on topic you fool! Yeah Glades...spooky how good looking some of those guys can look. [/QUOTE]

Some of those guys do look better than women. Act better than women, dress better than women, have more than some women only dream of, and more. I've been to several pagents for these women impersonators and they were excellent. Betta than the Miss Hawai'i, Miss. America Pagents put together. Their costumes outstanding and very unique.

Yep, some of these guys are better than woman! You go boys! Ahh....gal's?

Love and Aloha,
        Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

If one guy can look dat good, ho boy can you imagine one wahine getting all dolled up like dat? But one thing those boys don't have is da puka for PUINSAI! At least one puka meant for dat anyway.

Comment

If they don't have a sex change procedure done, then you're absolutely correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              Some of those guys do look better than women.

uuuhh, by what standards?!
              da hell are you judging, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                Ho das one blow to da ego! I no mo 1-terabyte of HD

I TRY to pick up a terabyte every now and then, when I "get low" but da gol-dern apple stoah at alamoana only stocks da 500 gb drives. And even that is not correct, you gettum back at da studio, they actually show only 465 capacity.
                reep awf!

so, gotta daisychain a buncha dem togeddah.
                azzwhy hahd, eh.

besides, having 'terabyte' drives sounds soooo much cooler den;
                "yea, dude, I got a buncha 5 hunnnerts..."

Comment

What does one do with a zillion bytes (literally) of storage? With capacity like that I'd be storing my music collection in WAV format only...but this is off topic so let's put it all together...with a zillion bytes of storage you could put together a pretty lengthy documentary on the Glades with a good video editing software and store it completely on a tera-byte drive! Yeah okay keep it on topic.

Comment

speaking of da kine, aunty, you know whass goin on wit da kine?

Comment

see? we are self governing sometimes. even tho too late to prevent thread drift...

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        speaking of da kine, aunty, you know whass goin on wit da kine?
                        No, Kimo. I haven't heard anything. Then again, you know how they are - Fly by nights!

...I gonna catch it if dey working on the Project and if somebody see dis comment!

I no kea. I get plenty friends.

Lynn

Comment

Then again, you know how they are - Fly by nights!
                          oooh do tell.
                          juice. gossip, dirty laundry. geev um.

"If ya don't have anything nice to say about anyone, then sit right here next to me"
                          sotto voce: "steel magnolias"

Comment

I fly right along with them. With my Angels!! Good Fun too.

We're a Happy Bunch!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

No, Kimo. I haven't heard anything. Then again, you know how they are - Fly by nights!

...I gonna catch it if dey working on the Project and if somebody see dis comment!
                              Here's an update I got from the other forum I belong to.

The Glades Project: http://thegladesproject.com/overview.htm

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                                Is Club Hubba Hubba still there? Kinda across the street from Glades.
                                1st bar I went into, Hubba Hubba...on my 15th birthday

hoooo man, some mammaries...er I mean memories

I remember Glades too......
                                It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X