Return of the Hammer of the Gods - Led Zepp for our Troops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Return of the Hammer of the Gods - Led Zepp for our Troops

Okay! I picked up a couple of tickets from Hawaii's Natural High this morning. Had fun talking with the owner too! See Ya There
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
      I picked up a couple of tickets from Hawaii's Natural High this morning. Had fun talking with the owner too! See Ya There
      Cool. glad ya grabbed em.

greg of haw. nat. Hi is a wild and cuhrazee guy... he brought the Atomic punks and the Knack and others to pipeline. also my "friend" Robert Schimmel back in Dec 03... Think he did the paul ogata thing da odda nite too.

Comment

Okay, cool! I'm 'primed' and ready to go. Oh yeah! Led Zeppelin alright led zepplica but hey It's 2006. Remember back thirty years ago? My Brother saw them at the H.I.C.

Comment

Oh Boy was that fun! Me and my best buddy James had a GREAT time! Whoa don't let my wife know about the cuties! We took a taxi down and back Good thinking I say. Don't get much better than this!

Comment

So did anyone else make it?

Comment

How ironical that with all my interest and promo efforts, I have been slayed by the dreaded one week flu bug that layed me out flat, preventing me from going ANywhere.
              Regrettable that I missed that which I was working towards for so long.
              Ah well, there's always next year...
              Glad you made it Meneman!

Comment

so kimo, did you find out whether it's possible to buy a dvd for those of us who missed it? it'd be cool but it's not a problem if no can.
                525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
                  so kimo, did you find out whether it's possible to buy a dvd for those of us who missed it? it'd be cool but it's not a problem if no can.
                  Or a CD? That'd be cool too!

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice
                    i heard it is just being finished up... stay tuned. thanx!

Comment

Working...
                    X