Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese Astrology

Originally posted by Menehune Man
    I knew I was a Tiger and my wife is also, but how do you get the wood/metal/fire aspects?
    Wikipedia to the rescue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology

Comment

Thank You!
      Okay then we're both Water tigers.
      You know what?! It sounds about right I'd say.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Rat!

Comment

Dragon. But according to that site i'ma wood dragon, but an astrologer told me I was a metal dragon (she actually said "steel"). *shrugs*
          No matta, my mom and brother were dragons too, so just dragon stay good enough foa me!

I have a pewter one right here on my... puter.
          MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
          Jihad Watch
          Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
            I knew I was a Tiger.
            Like I said... I knew I was born in the year of the Tiger, but I didn't realize how much this type of astrology pegs me...
            and I guess other's too!

TIGER

Tigers are sensitive, emotional and capable of great love. They are extremely competitive, especially when it boils down to honor or protecting the ones they love. They need independence but love to dominate. This strong sense of dignity, coupled with their eagerness to face challenges, make them natural (although difficult) leaders. Always restless and alert, they aren't afraid to go for what they want. Tigers make honest, generous friends and passionate lovers. In turn, they expect others to be honest with them, but criticism or disapproval gets them depressed. Still Tigers always bounce back to face new challenges and take bigger chances.

Characteristics:
            Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Courageous, Bold, Sociable, Energetic, Volatile, Impulsive, Hot-Headed, Restless, Disobedient, Vain, and Stubborn

Wow, I truly couldn't have described myself any better.
            The good,the bad and the ugly.
            Taken directly from the site provided.

What do you think about the description for you from your Chinese Astrological year of birth?
            Last edited by Menehune Man; September 26, 2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Woohoo Full Metal Pig!

Capricorn Pig
              These pigs have a strong foundation of values and tradition. They are dependable and never back down on their responsibilities especially when they involve their family. They are hardworking individuals, but who also know when to take a break.
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Me...a TIGER...of course and a Scorpio to boot....yes I scare people!
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                  Me...a TIGER...of course and a Scorpio to boot....yes I scare people!
                  That's funny Blueyecicle!
                  I'm Aquarius. So guess I'm kinda a Hippie with a growl?!

Comment

I am the head on never afraid to fight for what I know is true person..apparently that is not well liked....seeing as I have like 2 friends!

Comment

Thats not true, you friends on this board and friends IRL. They just dont want to be seen with your hair =p For real tho, I had blue or purple or green and once magenta hair well after my late late 20's and I'm pretty sure my straight-laced friends thought I was weird.
                      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent
                        Thats not true, you friends on this board and friends IRL. They just dont want to be seen with your hair =p For real tho, I had blue or purple or green and once magenta hair well after my late late 20's and I'm pretty sure my straight-laced friends thought I was weird.
                        You made me laugh first thing this morning! Thanks

Comment

To be a Scorpio and a Ox.... two wide combination

OX
                          Born leaders, Ox people inspire confidence from all those around them. They are conservative, methodical, and good with their hands. However, they can be at times chauvinistic and demanding. In fact, the strength of an Ox person comes out in great shows of deter-mination, obstinance, and defense for what they believe in. Although they enjoy their private life and doing things on their own, Oxen are strong, dutiful and reliable. They construct firm bonds with their home and family, and while not the most romantic of the animals, Oxen make affectionate, faithful partners and lovers.

Honest, Loyal, Popular, Sincere, Steadfast, Reliable
                          -----------------
                          Stubborn, Impatient, Inflexible, Narrow-Minded, Sulking

The following occupations best suit the Ox personality.

PAINTER ¤ MECHANIC ¤ ARCHITECT ¤ FARMER ¤ ARMY OFFICER ¤ BANKER ¤ REAL ESTATE AGENT ¤ ARCHEOLOGIST ¤ MANAGER ¤ ENGINEER
                          No one with an Ox personality is afraid of hard work. Some notable Oxen include Napolean, Vincent Van Gogh, Walt Disney and Richard Nixon.
                          Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                          Mark Twain

Comment

I was born in the year of the Rabbit.... I ended up raising rabbits when I was younger and I am timid.
                            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                              So you don't have to shout out what year you were born...

However, I was born in the year of the Rooster!

"Roosters are hard workers; shrewd and definite in their decision making, often speaking their minds. Because of this, Roosters seem to boast. They like to put all their cards on the table and respect those who do the same,"

Think that states me pretty darn well considering I'm not Chinese!

What are you?

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/chinese/animal2.htm
                              I'm a sheep : http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/chinese/sheep.htm

And, my hubby is a snake: http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/chinese/snake.htm

Although, my hubby is NEVER jelouse & possesive!!.

Aloha.
                              Aches & Pains
                              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                              X