• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigwatanabe
    replied
    Re: Japanese-Americans in Hawaii

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    I didn't choose my wife for her looks... I chose her for how we got along as "life partners"
    Oh man oh man!!! I'm gonna cut and paste that quote in the "Post those GOAT Quotes thread!!!!

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    replied
    Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    Manoa,

"That is their pencil" sounds dumb. One single pencil belongs to all dem guys?? May I suggest, "Those are their pencils".
    Unfortunately Pua'i I cannot control my signature this week.

I lost a stupid football bet and this is what they asked of me for my signature.

....and just WHERE is your WIFE from??
    But if you must Pua'i.... Not only was I attracted to her for her looks... It was her BIG ISLAND PERSONALITY that caught my attention!

I liked her personality and that's why I chose to marry her... It helped that she was gorgeous too... however, her BIG ISLAND personality is what won me over...

And we all know that Personalities can be different from one Hawaiian Island to another!

Personally... Yes there are a lot of hot girls on Oahu, however, some of the ones that I have ran into seem to be a bit more stuck on themselves then the big island beauties...

I didn't choose my wife for her looks... I chose her for how we got along as "life partners"

And just to make Shaun jealous... my wife has both Sailor Moon and Lilo in her!

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
    I am an AMERICAN!!!.

I think I am ignorant, but I am working on learning about other cultures. Americans are the only guys in the world that would be bold enough like me a little bit cocky, to do what we do. I dont know how enlightened Hawaii is, but if you come to the Mainland, you will see ignorance is worse with them. For a mainlander as I I am not that bad. I live in Seattle WA.
    And you have left the house... !

I'm calling bogus unless you can respond to half of the question posed after you posted this!

Haven't heard from you since...

and while I'm at it... your comment about cute girls in the skirts sounds more like your a pedophile more than anything...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    But I ain't gonna tell you that you'd ever get any of them to go out with you, though, or consent to giving you any half-kids.
    Miulang

Isn't it interesting. Today's starbulletin has an article about a woman who was adopted in Hawaii in the mid-60s.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/11/20/news/story02.html

A series of stories in the Star-Bulletin in 1964-65 about the state's difficulties finding homes for racially mixed children led to Pack's adoption by Marie and Larry Parman.
    Funny, hah? 40 years ago and half breed was a negative. Now it seems to be a positive. Humans are lolo.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    Ok if were going down this road...what about former Ms. UNIVERSE Brook Lee?

She is from Oahu I believe
    Brook Lee is gorgeous! And I'm not even being biased or anything being a O'ahu girl myself. lol

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Manoa,

"That is their pencil" sounds dumb. One single pencil belongs to all dem guys?? May I suggest, "Those are their pencils".
    May I suggest a more local derivative? Eh Russell you get pen!

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Oh man I knew Pua'i was gonna scold me

Wahiawa!!! And boy is she pretty!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

I gotta admit Craig... Honolulu has better than Hilo...

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

Manoa,

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Ahhh who cares about Broke Knee...I mean Brook Lee. We get better coffee beans!

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    I gotta admit though in PJ's defense...Hilo has better too http://miss<b>america</b>.org/compet...p?state=Hawaii

Okay she ain't Japanese but then again Hobart's probably not American either

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

and my friend who just got back from Japan... said were really missing the Mothership completely...

It's simply Numbers... of course with more numbers your gonna have a larger selection to choose from.

You know what Leo... whether they were from Seattle or Zimbabwe... PJ would have said the same thing... that's just his way of communicating.

And yes... I'm sure your alpha female is a Hottie! I wonder if he even has one?

Eh waddah you expect dis is Hilo! Far side of Hawaii. Lipstick is an option here

Das okay cuz my wife from Wahiawa...grad Leileihua! Me Kalani grad. Tita meets Townie.

Leave a comment:

• damontucker
    replied

and my friend who just got back from Japan... said were really missing the Mothership completely...

It's simply Numbers... of course with more numbers your gonna have a larger selection to choose from.

You know what Leo... whether they were from Seattle or Zimbabwe... PJ would have said the same thing... that's just his way of communicating.

And yes... I'm sure your alpha female is a Hottie! I wonder if he even has one?

Leave a comment:

• Palolo Joe
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    I have no idea where any of them reside, jackass.
    Well, buttmunch, you should do a little more research before you post.

Like I said earlier, I think Hawaii girls are No Ka Oi. And I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

I gotta admit though in PJ's defense...Hilo has better too http://missamerica.org/competition-i...p?state=Hawaii

Okay she ain't Japanese but then again Hobart's probably not American either
    Attached Files
    Last edited by craigwatanabe; November 20, 2006, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
    Re: Uwajimaya Market..
    Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Until you come and gaze in person, scrivener, which you simply must do...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dangertiger/269154191/
    Or simply take a stroll through the Kaheka St. Don Quijote. Talk about OMG!
    I must admit, that was my favorite of these photos, too.
    I would upload a pic of my personal favorite AJA --- but she (the Alpha Female) has forbidden me from doing so.

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
    If that's the best Seattle has to offer, I'm glad I live here.
    That's the best Flickr had to offer, upon a quick search for "Uwajimaya." I have no idea where any of them reside, jackass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X