• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Japanese-Americans in Hawaii

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
    'Pocahantis'(sic) a Polynesian?

Shaun

For reals, where are you from? What country?

'Cause it's sure not from the US or Canada.
    I am an AMERICAN!!!.

I think I am ignorant, but I am working on learning about other cultures. Americans are the only guys in the world that would be bold enough like me a little bit cocky, to do what we do. I dont know how enlightened Hawaii is, but if you come to the Mainland, you will see ignorance is worse with them. For a mainlander as I I am not that bad. I live in Seattle WA.

Comment

I'm guessing he's an Aussie.
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
        I live in Seattle WA.
        Before anyone asks, I'm sure I don't know him.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
          I'm guessing he's an Aussie.
          Oi, Oi, Oi..........

C'mon everyone knew this guy was a troll, right? No one is that pathetic. Even if he is from Seattle.
          You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Shaun, if you don't mind me asking, what age range are you in? Some of the material posted here looks like flame bait but at the same time, if you are still in your teens, that could explain some of your naivetivity.

Comment

I am an AMERICAN!!!.

I think I am ignorant, but I am working on learning about other cultures. Americans are the only guys in the world that would be bold enough like me a little bit cocky, to do what we do. I dont know how enlightened Hawaii is, but if you come to the Mainland, you will see ignorance is worse with them. For a mainlander as I I am not that bad. I live in Seattle WA.

~blink~

~blink~

Errrmmmm.........

Yeeeahhhh..............

Honey, you are soooo not. You're trying way too hard to play the stereotype.

Comment

I am an AMERICAN!!!.

Egads! I don't know you either! Are you related to TimKona? You know, if you intend to lure a cute Asian chick, you'd better do something about that cockiness. But I guess the fact that you admit you're ignorant but are trying to change that is one point in your favor. Just don't go overboard when you become less ignorant by lording your knowledge over the rest of us ignorant people, OK?

Miulang

P.S. he's got some Canadian or British schooling in him because he spells words using "-our" instead of the American-lazy style of "-or". EH???
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I am an AMERICAN!!!.
                  I think I am ignorant, but I am working on learning about other cultures.... I live in Seattle WA.
                  Ok Miulang and Leo... Whos your buddy?

You know Shaun... Ever thought about a Chinese lady??? Seattle and Vancouver have both have Chinatowns!

Can I also just ask you another question????

Shaun... How did you find Hawaiithreads?

And how young are you?

What part of Seattle? I'm from the PNW also!

Comment

I am an AMERICAN!!!.

Okay Miulang, start the geographical grilling. Shaun...you ready?
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

• Re: Japanese-Americans in Hawaii

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                      ~blink~

~blink~

Errrmmmm.........

Yeeeahhhh..............

Honey, you are soooo not. You're trying way too hard to play the stereotype.
                      But then, I got to wonder Shaun, are you actually Japanese? I dont mean to flatter your ego, but your Japanese is way too good for a second year Japanese student. (Unless if you are a Native Speaker of Japanese being an Issei or a Nissei with both parents speaking to you in Japanese.) If you really are a gaijin, congratulations, I would confer you a Bachelor's Degree in Japanese to answer your question of your proficiency level.

But then again, a Japanese would not be such a troll and try ranting off Japanese phrases. So I will give you the benefit of the doubt you are not a Japanese. (I could just see Shaun's ego getting a big boost by being congratulated in his language skills by me here). I gotta give you that. But learning Japanese is not just about language, it is about learning behavior and cultural norms and values, which you are sadly lacking.

It irks me to know that Shaun will be successful getting a Japanese girl, who is an Issei. His language acquisition truly is remarkable, which is a sign of his desperation for going after a Japanese woman. (It shows how he will have the persistence of a stalker too "

But I can see a Japanese Issei girl finding him speaking Japanese to be really cute and end up going for him. This would not occur to an AJA but to a mainland Issei.

I do see Shaun actually trying to get love and I wonder if he comes from a broken home. I do not wish to hurt this man, as he is one with diligence. He is intelligent, in the sense that he can aquire Japanese enough to make me suspect if he was Japanese for a second. If he is this bright, he can be reformed I believe if he only studied other courses on culture. He is naive, however, which shows he is living at home with his parents in an upper middle class existence. I think giving him an education is really the answer to this issue. At least he isnt shooting anyone.

Comment

Sheeeeesh you guys! Stop picking on the poor kid! He's ignorant, yeah; we get it already! Pua ting!

pax

Comment

Shaun won't have any trouble finding Japanese-American women in Seattle.

He may have trouble keeping his testicles attached, however, if he pulls that "I want to have half-kids with a submissive Japanese woman" stuff with them. Stick to your anime, bub.

Comment

shaun= softbaby

This is getting funny now............. imagine it with hand puppets.
                            You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

I live in Seattle WA.
                              OK, Shaun, for putting up with us, I'm going to tell you very seriously where you can go in Seattle to see all the Asian "eye candy" you could dream of. Go down to the International District, and go visit Uwajimaya (it's a large Asian grocery store). Once there, you will be surrounded by Asian females of all kinds. Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese...you name it, you'll see them walking the aisles and at the cash registers. But I ain't gonna tell you that you'd ever get any of them to go out with you, though, or consent to giving you any half-kids.

Miulang
                              Last edited by Miulang; November 20, 2006, 12:58 PM.
                              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I want to be able to meet Japanese women and I do want to marry a Japanese woman one day. My sister married an Issei Japanese born in Osaka, but he changed his last name to Hoffman.
                                So your sister married a Japanese MAN! Too funny!!! How does he treat her?

Did she marry him for the same reasons that you are wanting to marry a Japanese LADY?

Comment

Working...
                                X