Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Museum of the American Indian...live feed show

Originally posted by Miulang
    Heehee! You still have an attractive family (so that was you in the Christmas picture in the beginning, yes?) When you first open up the link, though, that was you, correct? If so, you do look kinda local you know!

Miulang
    Christmas pic? You mean #5? If you do those are my kids, #'s 5 and 6 are the only pics of me or my fam in there. So yep, the fist pic opening is my mug.

I look local?

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
      Christmas pic? You mean #5? If you do those are my kids, #'s 5 and 6 are the only pics of me or my fam in there. So yep, the fist pic opening is my mug.

I look local?
      Yes, I think you could be mistaken for someone who is European (maybe Scotch or French) /Asian (Chinese)/and a little bit Hawaiian. The true beauties of Hawaii are the ones who are of mixed race (kalakoa="all colors"). People like that can blend in almost anywhere. Just like me. Maybe we can work together to show that people can live harmoniously if they understand each other better????

Malama pono,
      Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Ya pegged the French and Scott pretty good LOL Add in Ojibwe, Odawa, Potowatomie and a lil Mohawk and that's muttified me

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe
          Ya pegged the French and Scott pretty good LOL Add in Ojibwe, Odawa, Potowatomie and a lil Mohawk and that's muttified me
          Well, all those poi dog genes turned out one hell of a fine looking woman!

So you must live either in upstate NY (the Mohawk part) or somewhere in the midwest?

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            Well, all those poi dog genes turned out one hell of a fine looking woman!

So you must live either in upstate NY (the Mohawk part) or somewhere in the midwest?

Miulang

I live in Michigan, north of Detroit and just across the river from Canada.

Well this here mutt's gonna crash, it's 12:30am LOL! G'night!

Comment

Working...
            X