Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au 2007!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au 2007!

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
    The group shots:[...]
    I just realized that the group shot was taken after Ryan, Jen and the keiki brigade left. Ditto for Christa. Am I missing other early departures?

From last year, missed seeing Lei Liko, jdub, tikiyaki and family, timkona and his adorable keiki and Manoasurfer and his little guy, Hayden. GG, 6 attendees from last year were from off island which is why last night's gathering seemed smaller. I think!!! I apologize if I missed anyone else.

For some reason, I was the keiki magnet last night which greatly added to an already delightful evening! We had some very cute conversations and played food games at the table. Sorry, parents, if I broke any dining table house rules but, what the heck, rules are made to be broken...by tutus! I never lose sight of the fact that I get to hand the kids back!

Comment

My family had a great time at the party and look forward to more gatherings, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. Kudos to Auntie Lynn for getting everyone together and organizing things. It was great! Apologies if my kids caused additional ruckus than they normally do at restaurants.

Perhaps those that are interested and also LOST fans can get together at the February season opener at the beach too.

Aj

Comment

Perhaps those that are interested and also LOST fans can get together at the February season opener at the beach too.
        aj i'm down for that!!! i just finally watched the rest of season 3 online and am super excited to see what happens next.
        life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          I just realized that the group shot was taken after Ryan, Jen and the keiki brigade left. Ditto for Christa. Am I missing other early departures?

From last year, missed seeing Lei Liko, jdub, tikiyaki and family, timkona and his adorable keiki and Manoasurfer and his little guy, Hayden. GG, 6 attendees from last year were from off island which is why last night's gathering seemed smaller. I think!!! I apologize if I missed anyone else.

For some reason, I was the keiki magnet last night which greatly added to an already delightful evening! We had some very cute conversations and played food games at the table. Sorry, parents, if I broke any dining table house rules but, what the heck, rules are made to be broken...by tutus! I never lose sight of the fact that I get to hand the kids back!

Looks like another great gathering. Sorry I missed it

La Mariana is a little slice o' tiki heaven isn't it ?
          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Man, oh, man. Little sister was having a metldown over moving back from Chicago and required my attention. I'm a family first kind of guy, so I was happy to be there for her, but I'm seriously bummed I missed the party. It appears you all had a whole lot of fun. I know last year was a total gas, and it seems you managed to top it. Bravo!!
            Don't be mean,
            try to help.

Comment

Jdub, We missed you but you're right.

Family comes First!!!

We'll have many more HT Christmas Parties to celebrate together.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Seldom do you see a more dangerous looking photo of pure intellectuals.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Ugh, thanks for the reminder of why I stay on the other side of the camera. I'm just not photogenic.

Christa, don't forget to add to the centipede thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                    Ugh, thanks for the reminder of why I stay on the other side of the camera. I'm just not photogenic.[...]
                    Oh, pssshaw...I disagree!!! All you're missing is a big smile! You have a year to practice in front of a mirror!

And, that Auntie Lynn. She can't take a bad picture!

Comment

Oh, pssshaw...I disagree!!! All you're missing is a big smile! You have a year to practice in front of a mirror!

And, that Auntie Lynn. She can't take a bad picture!
                      You're too kind TutuSue!

More pics on my Blog.
                      http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=1263

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I make a motion...oh wait...this isn't a meeting...

I'll make a suggestion! Next year's gift grab bag should include the keiki. Maybe any parent bringing a child can bring a gift appropriate to the child and we can do a little ceremonial gift giving.

It was so cute to see the keiki coloring at their own table while making new friends just as it was fun to see them integrated into the adult table playing food games <g> and talking story. In the future, maybe I should sit at the keiki table!

Comment

I'll make a suggestion! Next year's gift grab bag should include the keiki.
                          You want us to give children as gifts?!?
                          Will kids even fit into a bag?
                          And gosh, talk about a gift that keeps on giving.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Looks like you all had a great time, I am sorry I missed it.
                            flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              You want us to give children as gifts?!?
                              Will kids even fit into a bag?
                              And gosh, talk about a gift that keeps on giving.

Gift bags come in jumbo size, doncha know!!!

Comment

Gift bags come in jumbo size, doncha know!!!
                                So... you're gonna give away fat kids?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X