OxiClean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OxiClean

hi this is sansei and not sure if im to post here on the detergent oxi clean and since my second sister use's it a lot in her wash,it at time's make's me sneeze and at time's it doesnt so i hope if it maybe ok,what may anyone's opinon's be on the detergent oxi clean? i dont mean to ask,only i wondered so i hope it's ok to ask?

Well thank's for your time

Re: not sure on posting about oxi clean here?

that is sad
    n'importe

Comment

oh...it really doesn't matter does it?
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        if it maybe ok,what may anyone's opinon's be on the detergent oxi clean?
        I never used Oxi clean before so I have no opinion about it.

i dont mean to ask,only i wondered so i hope it's ok to ask?
        You should read the various threads that are here in HawaiiThreads, you going to find out that there is no need to ask for permission to post here.

Comment

Re: OxiClean

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          hi this is sansei and not sure if im to post here on the detergent oxi clean and since my second sister use's it a lot in her wash,it at time's make's me sneeze and at time's it doesnt so i hope if it maybe ok,what may anyone's opinon's be on the detergent oxi clean? i dont mean to ask,only i wondered so i hope it's ok to ask?

Well thank's for your time
          ==============================
          Oxiclean is not a detergent and you are not supposed to use a lot of it in the laundry. It is closer to bleach/stain remover.

Comment

Originally posted by DNR55 View Post
            ==============================
            Oxiclean is not a detergent and you are not supposed to use a lot of it in the laundry. It is closer to bleach/stain remover.
            You're right. Directions for laundry use (as an additive) are on the container. The stuff works but, if not careful, one can use too much of a good thing.

Comment

i like the product and use it for whites and dish towels that are stained. the only thing is that it can take awhile for the stains to come out so i generally soak the items for about a day.
              "chaos reigns within.
              reflect, repent and reboot.
              order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

hi this is sansei and to everyone who responded,thank's is when my second sister use's the oxiclean,my mom helped me to understand that she use's it to whiten her clothe's only im somewhat allergic to it since she use's a bit much in her laundry and my mom use's downy and it help's so i dont sneeze so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Hey sansei--I have used Oxiclean as well, and I agree with kani-lehua; I used it as an addition to white laundry as a stain remover/whites brightener. It didn't work great, though. I don't think I would buy it again. I decided to go back to diluted bleach, since I was using it on white clothes anyway.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i learned a while back that it was my bil my second sister's hubby who talked her into using oxi clean and this is what make's me sneeze and wheeze like my bil's smoking his cigarette so even though i dislike it,if i had to choose,i'd probably choose oxi clean to smell than smelling my bil's cigarette.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Working...
                    X