Questions about the Hilo Farmer's Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Hilo Farmer's Market

Would like to find out about what it takes to get a stall at the Hilo farmer's market. Does anybody know...

-Would there be a market for finished prduct confections(Handmade candy and the like)?
    - Are ther special requirements for making such products in your own home and selling them at the market?
    -Who do you have to know or get to know to be considered for a stall space?

mahalo
    gracie

Re: Questions about the Hilo Farmer's Market

http://www.hilofarmersmarket.com/info.html

you might be able to get some info from their sight.
    "chaos reigns within.
    reflect, repent and reboot.
    order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Thanks...knew there had to be a website that my dinosaur of a computer couldn't seem to locate.

gracie

Comment

If I might offer uninformed conjecture... If you will be making edible products that will be sold to the public, I'm quite sure it needs to be made in a certified kitchen that is state regulated (so not in your home unless it's certified). I'm not sure, though I think there are some public ones around (like in community centers) that can be used on a sign up basis as well in places like churches and such that cook food for public functions. Also, I believe you will need a business license (something like $50 a year I've heard in the coconut wireless). Sorry I can't offer any reliable information or links to such.

Comment

Working...
        X