X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laws I'd hate to have

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    The bikers are right.
    Yet, I know many bikers (including one I've worked with for years, who is also a pro cycle mechanic, former competitive rider and lifelong bike-head) who swear by their helmets and leathers, and wish more of their fellow riders would wear them. Can't lump all of them into the same camp, no matter which side.

Comment

Re: Laws I like, Laws I hate, Laws I'd like to have

Another law I'd like to see being enforced better is barking dogs. Not dogs who bark at people walking by or cats, etc. That's natural and fine. I'm talking about dogs who are left outside in a backyard and bark continuously for hours on end. Sometimes the owners are home and just ignore it! In Texas, I have called the police on this twice (once because two dogs had been left on a balcony for over 12 hours during the summer and had been barking the entire time) and they wouldn't do anything! It took 4 different complaints before someone came out and realized the owners had abandoned the dogs.

But even if they are not abandoned, it is annoying. No one wants to hear a dog barking for over an hour straight, much less for hours on end!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Working...
      X