Calling Nurse Adrian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling Nurse Adrian!

I don't belive you're a Police Exployer too! Hmmm...never mind.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      I don't belive you're a Police Exployer too! Hmmm...never mind.
      For 5 years.

Here's a pic:
      [img=http://img226.exs.cx/img226/5599/slide22lm.th.jpg]

Can anyone guess who am I?
      Last edited by adrian; February 4, 2005, 04:24 AM.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

The guy on the back row with the blonde highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
          I have no idea. I guess she was just careless and...
          whoosh.
          ...right over his head...

For 5 years.

Here's a pic:

Cute Police Explorer pic, too.
          Someone should police the copy writing; spellcheck apparently is nonexistant.

Comment

For 5 years.

Here's a pic:

Adrain, you just don't get do you? Good Luck in whatever you do. However, try to stick in one field so you can become MASTER of one. Eh, gang, hows dat saying go? Something, something, of ..., Master of NONE? Oh, about the picture, CUTE!

Comment

Adrain, you just don't get do you?
              leave Chelsea alone!

Comment

OK, I'll leave Chelsea alone. NOT!!!!!!!

Comment

Today was our last day for clinicals, and I enjoyed talking to the residents there, learning their culture, language, who they were, etc but I also didn't get that much hands on experience (only bed making, but we filipinos should be good in that). Either the CNA did the skills for me, or there was another classmate that helped them first, and I got stuck with holding the resident or throwing away the rubbish.

We have our final test on Monday, then its off to a pot luck afterward. There's talk about a graduation sometime on the week of the 20th, but I don't know if its all classes, or for the ones who passed the Red Cross testing (which I have to study for if I want to become a CNA).

If I was to base my decision to take the test on my clinical, then I wouldn't take it, because I didn't get enough hands on, and I'm a bit rusty on some skills, especially the vital signs. A lot of my fellow classmates want me to work with them (because I'm kind and I'm alway helpful) but I just did it for my Mom, and I have to go back to school in a few months.

I guess I'll study for the next few days, and try my best (if not, then we'll be out $300 and my Mom can't take the vacation like she wanted).

Comment

I guess I'll study for the next few days, and try my best (if not, then we'll be out $300 and my Mom can't take the vacation like she wanted).
                    Was going to CHINA, didn't pass math, took CNA classes, is a Police Exployer, knows an elderly soldier with a bad knee that's being deployed, now may not past CNA classes due to whatevers...all within a month. Hmmmm, ok, I'm gonna leave Chelsea alone Kimo. I'm just a bit edgy and need someone to take my vital signs correctly.

Comment

I QUIT THIS ALREADY!!!

I like helping people, but in not this way. I just blew my top infront of our bed ridden resident at home and infront of my Mom because I just had a lot of things on my mind, and since I didn't learn how to apply the needed skills in the clinical during the last 3 days, I'm just going to waste the $300 in the testing if I continue it.

The CNA job isn't for me, and if I learned this after I took the test, then it'd be a waste of money and my time.

Admins/mods, close this thread.

Comment

For 5 years.

Here's a pic:

So, which person are you in the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by 808_m3
                          So, which person are you in the picture?
                          I'm the one on the left side next to the blonde-haired girl (told you I'm short and fat). But I don't wear glasses now.

Comment

I QUIT THIS ALREADY!!!

I like helping people, but in not this way. I just blew my top infront of our bed ridden resident at home and infront of my Mom because I just had a lot of things on my mind, and since I didn't learn how to apply the needed skills in the clinical during the last 3 days, I'm just going to waste the $300 in the testing if I continue it.

The CNA job isn't for me, and if I learned this after I took the test, then it'd be a waste of money and my time.

Admins/mods, close this thread.
                            Adrian, first of all, the bed ridden patient and your mom don't need you screaming in front of them! You're darn lucky, I don't know you personally cause I would give you couple of slaps in your whaco head to make it think straight. Get your obit (okole) together and stop wasting your MAMA'S MONEY! It's great to dream and reaching for the stars...go for it. My advice to you is first get some professional HELP! GOD BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU! (I was going to leave Chelsea alone but I had enough)

Comment

Adrian, first of all, the bed ridden patient and your mom don't need you screaming in front of them! You're darn lucky, I don't know you personally cause I would give you couple of slaps in your whaco head to make it think straight. Get your obit (okole) together and stop wasting your MAMA'S MONEY! It's great to dream and reaching for the stars...go for it. My advice to you is first get some professional HELP! GOD BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU! (I was going to leave Chelsea alone but I had enough)
                              I know. I thought about what I did on a bus ride, and I was just stressed and everything just came crashing onto me at the same time, so I just got angry and blew off onto the nearest person.

I just need to take some time off from the class to study what I learned and have it absorb into my mind before I take a test to get the certification. But it'll be hard to tell my Mom that, as she thinks that if you learned it from a class, then you'll get it and taking the test a few days after the final test will help. Luckily, our class formed a phone tree, that we can depend on, and I'll get some emails from other people to better prepare and support one another when we take the test.

Comment

Tell me more about this CNA program, please. I didn't know that they had CNA programs that lasted only a couple of weeks and cost only several hundred dollars. I could be wrong. My daughter went through the accelerated programs for both her LPN and RN licenses at a cost of mucho, mucho dollars. She just got through a year's internship as an OR nurse at Baylor Hospital. Nursing's not for everyone. Long hours, under-staffing but the money's more than decent and she can find a job wherever she goes. She's worked with the temp agencies also and the money is good and she can pick and choose her shifts, etc. So that's pretty flexible. She's not too crazy about it (nursing on the floor or in the OR), but it's a step toward where she wants to go in health care administration. Half-way through her internship, she was offered a position of Research Coordinator in the Cancer Research Dept. which she was excited about because she does want to get into research. She turned it down after consideration..."politics-issues." So she's still doing what she's doing at the hospital (in a way, it's something she can "fall back on") and also taking classes and going for Microsoft certification so that'll be a plus for what she wants further in her career goals. Didn't mean to go on, but whatever you do, do it well.

Comment

Working...
                                X