Help with Yahoo email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Yahoo email

Does anyone here have a yahoo email?? I can't seem to get into my yahoo email & I can't open it . I do know my own pass word, its not that I forgot. I do know my pass word, I just can't get in with it .

Can anyone here please help me?? please. Thank you in advance.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: Help with Yahoo email...

You have your Yahoo user ID? In the past Yahoo would allow a simple login with just your user id - for example "serenity" without the quotes.

Now I think they require "serenity@yahoo.com".

And then your password.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
      You have your Yahoo user ID? In the past Yahoo would allow a simple login with just your user id - for example "serenity" without the quotes.

And then your password.
      I tried that & it didn't work . I also gave them a different email than a yahoo, & this is what I got from them....

" Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Your Incident ID is: _______________________

• If you are reporting abuse, we appreciate your efforts to make our community better. We will investigate and take action where appropriate, and may contact you if additional information is required to complete our investigation.

• If you are submitting a request for assistance, or asking a question, we will respond as soon as possible.

Please note, we are currently experiencing a high amount of volume. We are working to resolve your issues as fast as possible, but please expect a delay from our normal response times.

Sincerely,
      The Yahoo! Customer Care Team
      "
      Aches & Pains

Comment

I changed My pass word...

Originally posted by mel View Post

And then your password.
        Some how I managed to just change my pass word. Thank goodness!!!.
        Aches & Pains

Comment

OH MY F*****G GOSH !!! I though the damn yahoo fixed my issue &/or I thought I outwitted them, by saying I forgot my pass word, that didn't even work, WTF??!!!
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Yahoo such an A**!!

This is what I go back again...

"
            For security reasons, the secret question option is locked.

We're sorry that you cannot access the alternate email address or mobile number you provided for your account.

Please return on June 20, 2013, after 07:36 GMT, when you will be able to reset your password by answering the secret question you chose for your account. "
            Aches & Pains

Comment

I keep trying...

I keep trying & I keep being shut down!!. What the Frigg!!.

This is what I got back...

" We're sorry that you cannot access the alternate email address or mobile number you provided for your account.

Please return on June 20, 2013, after 07:36 GMT, when you will be able to reset your password by answering the secret question you chose for your account.
              "
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
              X