Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a few days closer to my first (real) job!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm a few days closer to my first (real) job!!

Originally posted by adri1456
    I don't know if I'll go through this job if I get it, because Best Buy just called me to apply at their website, and with them being a bus ride away, then that might be a better choice (plus, me and my cousin [who works at Circuit City] might be able to have a little competition)

Since this site doesn't like a lot of images in one post, you can view the pics at my blog and there's a pic of me!
    Adrian:
    The ONE thing you never ever want to do in the job world is burn your bridges. So if 808 Telecom offers you a job, you better accept it, even if you don't stay there very long because the last thing you want the owner of that company to think is you're flaky, because you never know who that person might know...You should also write them a thank you note for taking the time to talk to you, regardless whether you get that job. Again, because you want to leave a favorable impression.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: I'm a few days closer to my first (real) job!!

Originally posted by Miulang
      Adrian:
      The ONE thing you never ever want to do in the job world is burn your bridges. So if 808 Telecom offers you a job, you better accept it, even if you don't stay there very long because the last thing you want the owner of that company to think is you're flaky, because you never know who that person might know...You should also write them a thank you note for taking the time to talk to you, regardless whether you get that job. Again, because you want to leave a favorable impression.

Miulang
      But these are my two dream jobs (working as a computer technician and as a cell phone seller), and I have school, and be on call for my Mom at home

I thought having a job would be easy, but I didn't think that I'd face these kind of decisions!
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
      X