Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Pearl City and Waimalu start/end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where does Pearl City and Waimalu start/end?

Originally posted by jdub
    There was also a North Shore Grill featured on KHNL's Cheap Eats recently. It's located on Waialae Ave.
    North Shore Grinds, and it's on 10th Avenue in Pālolo. I had laulau there the other week. 'Ono.

Comment

There's a video store called Diamond Head Video in the Pearl Kai Shopping center.

How you figa?
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

That's an offshoot of the original Diamond Head Video on Kapahulu, right there in the shadow of Diamond Head. Best video-rental store on the island, and open twenty-four hours a day. If you've never been desparate for a DVD in the early morning hours, you're probably not a high school teacher.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I've been garnering more info about Royal Summit since the subject of it has popped up in the foru on this website on occasion. One website (Coldwell Banker Pacific) refers to it as "The Royal Summit". But to add to confusion to all of these neighboorhoods in the Aiea/Pearl City area, I have a link to a property being sold there...the web page is unclear as to which town this Royal Summit property is in, listing it as Aiea in one instance, Pearl City in another, on the same page!

Royal Summit...PC or Aiea?

Comment

Working...
          X