personal accountability and frivolous lawsuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: personal accountability and frivolous lawsuits

Are we a sue happy country or what? Some people love blaming the system for their idiotic choices than trying to get money for being idiots.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: personal accountability and frivolous lawsuits

Originally posted by Pedro
      Are we a sue happy country or what? Some people love blaming the system for their idiotic choices than trying to get money for being idiots.
      Several months ago Kaiser Permanente and two doctors did several things wrong to me. One, a mix-up in my medications which resulted in nerve damage to my upper legs. Two, doctors not treating me with dignity and respect thus now I go to Queens where they are and act as professionals. As the doctor there told me, "I treat every patient as my immediate family!"

Getting back to suing...I never did file a claim. I have two years to do it (statue of limitations) but I haven't found any law firm who want this cases due to it not being BIG!

If anything, it's not about money I am seeking. It's about them taking the responsibility that what they have done to me is wrong. Very wrong. Being me, I'll probably not do nothing at all cause what's the point? Can't find a lawyer who just wants to help from his/her heart...nope, they all want high profile cases or where their commission is high. Heck, if I knew how to do the paperworks...I could represent myself, I got the mouth! (smile)

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X