Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: changing places for a day!

Originally posted by tutusue
    That's kinda why I love living in Makaha. Ok, I'm not sure there's any 'paradise' that will make one day feel like 3 of ours, tho'.
    That island in Fiji sounds wonderful.
    I got to live in that village for three weeks back in '92. I stayed in Fiji for 6 months that time. I hike alot here and Hawai'i is beautiful and has always been home to me. It's the lifestyle of the small South Pacific islands that I crave. I love it out Waianae side. The tide pools makai of the First Hawaiian rock are a Fav' of mine. Aloha!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

It's not a person, but ... I'd like to trade places with George Clooney's motorcycle for one day.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
        It's not a person, but ... I'd like to trade places with George Clooney's motorcycle for one day.
        Bwaha! That reminds me of a similar story. Fifteen or more years ago there was a cute, young, haole, female percussionist here...Marla (can't remember her last name)...who played conga drums while seated on a shortened bar stool. She bounced around a lot to the beat and was great fun to watch, an entertainer in her own right. I'll never forget, in the middle of Marla's solo, Jimmy Borges whispering in my ear..."In my next lifetime I'm coming back as Marla's bar stool!". I don't think Jimmy was willing to settle for just one day!

Comment

Ha!. Changing places for a day, you say?...

I would like to trade places with my hubby, picking up customers & droping them off from 12 midnight to 12 midnight, making all that money as a cab driver, & most of all being able to urinate standing up.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I wonder what it's like to be Malia Jones: petite, beautiful, surfer, model, probably rich by now. My complete oposite.

I'm friends with her mom and used to surf with Violet years ago. Malia's mom is, I believe, a triathlete. She's a remarkable woman. I remember when Malia was just getting out of high school and had no idea what she wanted to do. Violet asked me to sit down and help her chart a course, give her direction. I never got to do that, but Violet and I were able to bounce some ideas around for Malia.

I can't say I advised that Malia get her picture taken, LOL. But I think the little cutie pie has made a few good decisions. I mean really, when you can pose soaking wet and nude with a surfboard and look as good as her... sure. I'd be her for a day!
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Jeff Gordon on race day.

Comment

I'd like to be able to change places with my wife and have her change with me for a day. To see eachother through the other's eyes and hearts. I believe that it would be fairly enlightening into some of the "mysteries".
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                  I wonder what it's like to be Malia Jones: petite, beautiful, surfer, model, probably rich by now. My complete oposite.

I'm friends with her mom and used to surf with Violet years ago. Malia's mom is, I believe, a triathlete. She's a remarkable woman. I remember when Malia was just getting out of high school and had no idea what she wanted to do. Violet asked me to sit down and help her chart a course, give her direction. I never got to do that, but Violet and I were able to bounce some ideas around for Malia.

I can't say I advised that Malia get her picture taken, LOL. But I think the little cutie pie has made a few good decisions. I mean really, when you can pose soaking wet and nude with a surfboard and look as good as her... sure. I'd be her for a day!
                  Wow, quite a hottie and pierced too!
                  “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                  http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                    ....making all that money as a cab driver, & most of all being able to urinate standing up.
                    cab driver can do that too?!

Comment

Working...
                    X