This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 4

I get pissed when get one good movie playing, then get one dam commercial. Then you change the channel and then every channel get commercial going one. Talk about
    Suck`.......

Lucky get DVD/ DVR.... COMPUTER/ HAWAIITHREADS

NO KA OI
    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy
      I get pissed when get one good movie playing, then get one dam commercial. Then you change the channel and then every channel get commercial going one. Talk about Suck`....... Lucky get DVD/ DVR.... COMPUTER/ HAWAIITHREADS NO KA OI
      That always happens during the local news. Get one commercial on KHON, then I change the channel to KITV, get one commercial. Then I change 'em to KGMB, get one too. Then I change to KHNL, get something I already heard about on da' odda' channels.

Or how about when it seems the commercial is longer than the program itself.

I agree, HT has better "news" and wala au 'kine stuffs. Maui No Ka Oi too!
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Happy belated BD, Maddie! Glad you didn't think the evening's meal was totally ruined.

Miulang
        Thank you, but my birthday was in June. My sister and I took several people out to dinner last night to celebrate my mom's 82nd birthday. Kimo was one of our guests. My mom was the "birthday girl."
        Last edited by MadAzza; November 20, 2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55

"They also gave us a nice bottle of pinot noir for half-price (half the menu price), by way of apology for things, which I certainly appreciated. So I saved $25 there."

That was an apology at the beginning of it all, for the fact they hadda return and say:
          "we ain't got da kine wine you guys just ordered. whuddelsyuh want?"

and... sorry, maddie, but no; that was a 2004 Pinot Noir they gave us. The one they alluded to on the menu was a 2000 Chateau StJean.
          Different vintage, different price.
          Do you really want to get into a discussion about wine with me, Allen? Drink a Chateau St. Jean merlot YOUNG. The 2000 is a little past its prime, but would have been OK. The 2004 was dandy. (No, not "grape juice.") And you don't drink the stuff anyway, so what do you care?

<sigh>

Sorry your entire evening was ruined. Gosh Almighty, I'll try to do better next time.

Better yet, YOU buy next time. Then I'll go into a public forum and yap about how awful it was.

Over and out ...
          Last edited by MadAzza; November 20, 2005, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            Belated Happy Birthday To You Maddie and ooops...I forgot yours too ~ Bro Kimo!

Auntie Lynn

Happy Holidays!

It's not my birthday! Is anybody READING my post, or just skimming over it??

But thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
              It's not my birthday! Is anybody READING my post, or just skimming over it??

But thanks anyway.
              Apology. Belated 82nd Birthday Wishes to Your MAMA!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Apology. Belated 82nd Birthday Wishes to Your MAMA!

Auntie Lynn
                No apology needed! Sorry I'm a little bitchy. (OK, more than a little!)

Thank you for the birthday wishes for my mom ... I will let her know. I just got off the phone with her, so I'll tell her tomorrow. Then I get to have that discussion about Internet buddies, which is always fun. Heh!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                  Do you really want to get into a discussion about...
                  ....And you don't drink the stuff anyway, so what do you care?
                  <sigh>
                  Sorry your entire evening was ruined. Gosh Almighty, I'll try to do better next time.
                  Better yet, YOU buy next time. Then I'll go into a public forum and yap about how awful it was.
                  well, kids, looks like another long hiatus from hawaii threads is overdue again for ol bro kimo.
                  byby, gang.

Comment

Stupid, stupid, stupid.
                    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Drivers who speed in intersections + rainy weather = wet pedestrians.

I didn't get wet when a VW Jetta zoomed by me at an intersection, but a friend of mine did. To make it worse, the guy ran a stop light.
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

What pisses me off is when dog owner`s take their mutt`s for morning walks. So okay you take your pet for a walk, nature calls then What? Stop in front my yard so the bugga can make do-do. Try bring one plastic bag and whatevers and take your ka-ka your own house. No get bent outta shape wen I snap at you and tell me nature call`s. Maybe I come your house with my mutt fo make do-do on your lawn. RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE PROPERTY!!!
                        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
                        X