Federal Building in Kapolei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Building in Kapolei

Does anyone know exactly where the federal government building in Kapolei is located? I need to get a replacement social security card and according to the lady at DMV the wait is much shorter at the Kapolei location than the one downtown. Unfortunately, there is no phone number where you can get a real person to answer the question. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Re: Federal Building in Kapolei

Here's the info you need to contact the SSA in Kapolei, including a phone number and address.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Miulang, your URL leads to an "expired session". Here's the info:

Office Address:
      # HALEKUAI CTR, STE 201
      # 563 FARRINGTON HIGHWAY
      # KAPOLEI , HI 96707

Office Phone:
      # (800) 772-1213
      # TTY: (800) 325-0778

Office Hours:
      # MONDAY - FRIDAY:08:30 AM - 03:30 PM

Directions to our office:
      # LOCATED IN THE HALEKUAI CENTER ON FARRINGTON HIGHWAY, NEXT TO THE CHEVRO N STATION, OVER THE STARBUCKS. FROM TOWN, TAKE H1 TO THE MAKAKILO/KALAE LOA EXIT, LEFT ON MAKAKILO DRIVE, RIGHT ON FARRINGTON HIGHWAY, THE FIRST LEFT ONTO KAPOUKA PLACE, AND RIGHT INTO THE HALEKUAI CENTER. FROM WAIAN AE, TAKE THE KAPOLEI EXIT AND GET ONTO FARRINGTON HIGHWAY. TURN RIGHT O NTO KAPOUKA PLACE AND RIGHT INTO THE HALEKUAI CENTER.

Comment

Thks. There's also info about requesting a new SS card online, if you don't want to hassle with driving to Kapolei.

Go to the SSA main website here:

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks so much! The driving directions are most helpful. I thought about doing the online replacement but you actually have to send them your original i.d., such as a passport, via post mail and depend upon them to return it; or send a copy that has been certified by the issuing authority which is just as much work as going in myself. Looks like a trip to Kapolei this week.

Comment

I went to the SS office in Kapolei and it took less than five minutes! Thanks for the info on where to find them and I really recommend visiting them if you need to take care of SS business. The better half went to the downtown office when he needed a replacement card and it took nearly half a day.

Comment

I had a scheduled Widow's Benefit Phone Interview by phone last week. It took only twenty minutes! No lines, no hassels. I didn't know I could have done it on the Web too! Amazing. Totally amazing.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
              X