The never ending story (thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The never ending story (thread)

in his right front pants pocket. Unfortunately, his pocket had a hole in it. He felt a vague tickly sensation as the coin slipped down the inside of his pant leg, rolled across the floor toward the door, and

Comment

ended up between the paws of the old man's old Rottweiler. The befuddled dog took one look at the coin, sniffed it, then he....
      Lovena

Comment

tried to lap it up but it skidded across the floor out the door onto Hotel Street where an...

Comment

...unsuspecting casually unstaggering crackhead kicked it down da sidewalk into the path of........
          ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

what looked like an unregulated jeepney. Fortunately, the odd-looking contraption swerved, and the coin kept rolling and rolling and...
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

fell into the open manhole where a construction crew was repairing a broken sewer pipe. Kimo the head foreman yelled....
              Last edited by mel; November 26, 2005, 09:29 AM. Reason: typo!
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Ghost!!! someting wen tap me on da shoulda!!!! pretty soon word spread about the spirits in da construction hole. People started saying...
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

"Das foa real wat dey say bout the ghosts undaneath Chinatown!" "Das the Paki's from the great Chinatown Fire!" Kimo and his men all hele out of the manhole refusing to go back in until ...
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Afta lunch was pau den wit one full opu da buggahs felt mo brave la dat
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

so dey wen send down dis one Portagee kane, telling him dat if he wen down da manhole an wen find da coin, dey would give him...
                      Aloha,
                      Mokihana

Comment

the day off if he found whatever it was that hit Kimo's shoulda. By this time, the old guy who finished his plate lunch, and who's pocket the coin slipped out of, came outside to the place where the sewer workers were gathered around the open manhole. He said, "eh brah, you guyz neva see da big coin roll on da road ova hea?"
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Moki-boy from da group tells da ol man, "eh, cuz, so wea bouts da ting went?" "some lolo us ova hea and u no say nutin?" "wuz up with dat brah?"
                          Kimo steps in and say, "back to work, we wasted too much time already!"

the coin still rolls down Hotel Street...
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

...and amazingly turns the corner down Bethel Street and rolls towards the Hawai'i Theater, where the manapua meatheads and vegetarians have serendipitously regathered on the sidewalk for trying to decide again who would be starring in their fundraising show that would be benefitting the homeless. Both groups watch in amazement as the coin slowly comes to a stop in front of them, and then gently falls over...showing...heads!! The meatheads won the coin toss!! And therefore, the star of the show would be none other than...

Comment

...someone from the cast of Lost. Calls were made, schedules were checked and double checked and finally they managed to get a cast member to come over for the day.

Meanwhile the enterprising young entrepreneur from note #9 said to himself "laugh at me they will, I shall get my revenge by..."

Comment

Till it hit the corner of the side walk coming to rest near a small Chinese Medicine shop. A man dressed in a business attire parked his BMW near the Medicine shop he got out the car and instinctively reached into his pocket for spare change to pay the parking meter. It took a few seconds after scrounging around in the dark areas of his pocket for the man to realize he hadn't any change. He looked down in disgust and noticed a silvery object glittering, it was a quarter exactly the right amount of change he needed, as he bent down to grab it he was startled by a voice he knew well
                                "You're here at last." and elderly man said standing in front or him. "We've been expecting you, the meeting is up stairs and don't bother with that thing," He Pointed to the meter "It's broken. Follow me."
                                A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X