X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 4

Originally posted by FreaknHaole
    The buzzing in my head
    I am sorry about the buzzing in your head.
    Hope it goes away.

Aloha.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisheous
      Deception and dishonesty.
      I know I can speak for everyone here, that we all can agree with you there.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
        And therein lies the problem...your idea takes a bit of maturity; some smarts even!
        Thanks. I think.

My neighbors didn't have an ounce of either. I'll never forget the pleading cries coming from their pre-schooler.
        I guess at this point, all I can say is, I am really sorry about that. I just wished it never happened!!. *sad sigh *
        Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by stumphurple
          illegitimate children
          Can we assume you are pi$$ed about the circumstances that lead to these children, rather than at the children themselves? (Your answer could prevent some of Auntie Lynn's patented WHACK WHACKS from being delivered, free of charge, to your door...)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
            Can we assume you are pi$$ed about the circumstances that lead to these children, rather than at the children themselves? (Your answer could prevent some of Auntie Lynn's patented WHACK WHACKS from being delivered, free of charge, to your door...)
            yes thats what i meant. the longer answer was 'it annoys me when people who have no commitment to each other decide to take on one of the most enormous responsibilities any human being could possibly have. it also annoys when that sort of recklessness persists and takes its toll on a helpless child.' of course the kids arent to blame for it and thats what, in my mind, makes it worse.

i still deserve some WHACK WHACKS so i may as wells take them.

wait, i take that back...i no like get lickings!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
              Speaking of people who can't speak english...

How about people you call for help, for instance, calling for help inregards to your computer, & there people who answers the phone, & they can't simply be understood!!.

By the time you are done with them, you are more stressed than when you started. UGH!!.

And people wonder why there alot of crimes in the world.
              i know! i called a tech support company the other day and i got 'put the yellow [unintelligible] into the [unintelligble].' i was panicking, thinking 'yellow what? yellow what? wire? diskette? warranty sticker? [all yellow items in the computer package, btw].' only after wrangling for over five minutes did i figure it out. he was trying to tell me it was my printer; needed a new yellow cartridge. then i had to explain that my printer was fine. it was my computer that had crashed. after a pause, i got transferred.

an hour later, my computer finally seemed ok. my son fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by stumphurple
                my son fixed it.
                Your son's new nickname could be "the yellow [unintelligible]" (though, without knowing your ancestry, I wouldn't want to suggest something that could be interpreted as an epithet.)
                Just call him "[unintelligible]" then. He'll wonder why you're muttering at him. Always good to keep your children wondering what's up with you. Except when it comes time for them to pick your nursing home.

Comment

Things that piss me off at 6 a.m. when I haven't slept yet because I'm coughing my head off all night:

1. When I sincerely try to help someone (perhaps someone who asks "what is this thing and what am I supposed to do with it?") and get flamed for it. Sure, it's easy to just give someone the answer, but it's far more helpful (in a greater way, outside of the immediate) to provide a hint and let the inquiring mind figure it out for itself -- much the way someone might do with a child, as part of the growth process.
                  In the real world, where exercising one's brain is an essential part of personal as well as species evolution, a helpful answer is, "Here's a clue -- now you try to figure it out," with the implied encouragement, "You can do it."
                  Unfortunately, in some circles, the "correct" answer is, "Here, let me hold your hand, stroke your hair and do it for you, honey." That dovetails nicely with today's "Why bother putting any effort into anything when you can get someone else to do it for you? Here's your welfare check" mentality.
                  Such a pity.

2. Pneumonia.

Comment

Get well soon Maddie! I went through that last month...I know how you feel. It's the pit's. Take care!

Auntie Lynn
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      Get well soon Maddie! I went through that last month...I know how you feel. It's the pit's. Take care!

Auntie Lynn
                      Thanks, sweetie, I appreciate it (and the well wishes I got from you and other folks last month -- I'm sorry if I didn't say that before).

I thought I got rid of it, but it came back. arrrgh!

Comment

One ting that pisses me off, is when people look at you for no reason.

I was on the bus and this teen was sitting infront of me. For while, he was staring at me like I have hanabata or something. It got to a point where I almost yelled "wot, owe you money or what?". I never understood why he was looking at me.
                        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

cuz you said wot, twice.

Comment

Maybe you did have hanabutta on your face. When people stare at me instead of getting self concious about it I just stare back at them and smile with a psychotic look. That's enough for them to break that look and turn their heads. Once during a stare off I had a tooth pick in my mouth and proceeded to munch on it pretending I swallowed the thing. Da buggah thought I was crazy and looked the other way.
                            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

... people who multitask while driving.

I saw an out of state driver driving down kam hwy near the Arizona, with a laptop in her lap, while driving. While she passed by the bus, I saw her trying to balance the laptop (not even touching the wheel) while shifting gears (apparently, it was from 1 to 2). When she finished shifting, she just speed off, now trying to type something in the laptop.
                              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Want to know what pisses me off ?!?!?

People who think they know what they are doing while all the while they don't even know how to save a space in a fridge & just keep getting more containers to fill the space when they really don't need to, & don't even know how to be creative!!.

Why can't people use their brain to think!!. That's what it is used for & that is why it is given to you to use!. Not to fill a space on your head!!.

GAWD!!. *rolling eyes (sarcastic), shaking head smiley*!!.

That's My Two Cents!!.

Aloha!!.
                                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                                X