X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What y'all doing this summer?

Originally posted by lavagal
    Ryan! How many kids is this? Would this be number FOUR? [...]
    Pheeeeeew! I'm so glad I wasn't the only uninformed one!

Comment

Who? Wha?

Holy crap, y'all scared me for a moment.

Adrian bumped this old thread a couple of posts up. Note that my mention of a pending kidlet is dated June 30th, 2004! Said kidlet is almost two now, and quite the little hellion!

This summer? Working, of course, though also taking some training courtesy my employer to smarten me up a bit. At the moment, though, I'm taking some vacation. Last week, lots of yard work, including blowing $200 on rocks (red cinder for ground cover). This week, kids are out of school, so we're hanging out... lots of pool time (an inflatable from WalMart in the new backyard and at the local rec center) and running around outside. They're getting nicely tanned, I'm just getting fried.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Who? Wha?

Holy crap, y'all scared me for a moment.

Adrian bumped this old thread a couple of posts up. Note that my mention of a pending kidlet is dated June 30th, 2004![...]
        YOU scared ME!!!!!! I was this far (1/16") from posting your news to THAT email list!!! I really do need to pay attention to posting dates! I'm glad I'm not the only one who overlooks said dates! High 5 to Lavagal!

Kilinahe? You can pick yourself up off the floor now!

Comment

crack me up! I still think Ryan and his wahine could handle four, five, six keiki at once!

@
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
            crack me up! I still think Ryan and his wahine could handle four, five, six keiki at once!

@
            I'm single, so maybe I have no business saying this, but having the ability to handle four, five or six doesn't mean you have the desire to do so!
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
              I'm single, so maybe I have no business saying this, but having the ability to handle four, five or six doesn't mean you have the desire to do so!

LInkmeister:
              All you need is the right woman. This desire to procreate should OVERWHELM you. Then, when you have children, you are daily amazed at your capacity for love and patience. You will also be impressed by your fierce loyalty and devotion. This is why most fathers stay up late at night when their daughters are out on dates. Sure you might think they're watching the History Channel. But they are actually beefing up on firearms training!
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                You gotta ask Craig. Da buggah got both.

Comment

Working...
                X