X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Today's Birthdays!

Originally posted by hawaiidreaming
    have you a thread to add birthdays too or do i tell you here
    When you signed in as a member and did your Profile, your birthday automatically is put in. No worries.

Nah. Someone usually looks at the front page and reminds us whose birthday it is.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      When you signed in as a member and did your Profile, your birthday automatically is put in. No worries.

Nah. Someone usually looks at the front page and reminds us whose birthday it is.

Auntie Lynn
      And you can update/edit your profile to add that info, if you left it out before (year is not required.)

Comment

Thank you all for your wishes. I had a lovely day at home(never work on my B-day) with my wife and baby(5mo.) daughter(3yr. old son @ pre-school) and a small family gathering for dinner. Now forty-six I am reminded of the old saying, "If I knew I was going to live this long I would've taken better care of myself." Can't say I've never felt better but I'm still far from licked. Thanks again.
        Last edited by sinjin; August 30, 2006, 08:07 AM.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

• Happy Birthday Surfingfarmboy !!!

Congratulations !!! Man, 49 years old, huh? You know, that is getting awfully old. I juss gotta say: although you may physically outmatch me, you'll never catch me age-wise.

BTW your HT Trivia efforts are impressive. You need more competition.
          Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

• Re: Happy Birthday Surfingfarmboy !!!

Happy birthday, SFB! And many happy returns of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid
              Congratulations !!! Man, 49 years old, huh? You know, that is getting awfully old.
              Old?? A'ole, brah, I'm not getting makule, I'm getting better! At age 49, I'm still wearing size 29 jeans (32 inseam) from the boys' department, still have a full head of hair (which I'll be getting put up into dread locks next year to celebrate the big 5-0), still drive the young girls wild when I go out running in my summer running gear, and as usual, will be running the Honolulu Marathon on December 10th with the intent of qualifying for the Super Bowl of all marathons: The Boston Marathon. And to top that off, my doctor says I have the body of a 22 year-old.

I can't wait to see what the next 51 years will bring me!

Thank you both, Palama Kid and Nancy (a.k.a MadAzza) for the b-day wishes!!

Surfingfarmboy

Comment

Happy birthday dude...

We already discussed the date... so with this... go have yourself a nice cold one today.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Serenity!

Happy Birthday Serenity -

Hey Serenity hope you have a good birthday today too...

Dang... plenty 9/11 birthdates here on HT!

Comment

• Re: Happy Birthday Serenity!

Happy Birthday Serenity! Hope that you will have a wonderful birthday and I hope that all your wishes will come true. Have fun celebrating your birthday but stay safe!
                    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Happy 49th Surfingfarmboy. May you have many more to come.
                      Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

• Re: Happy Birthday Serenity!

Happy Birthday Serenity! Go out and have a blast!!
                        Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

• Re: Today's Birthday! MINE!.-> 9/11

Awww!. For those who wished me a happy birfday, thank you all for wishing me a nice birthday wish.

I'm counting down, lol. instead of being one year older,
                          I will be one year yonger .

Thanks again soo much.

Aaalllooohhhaaa

HUGS. =)
                          Aches & Pains
                          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Hau`oli la hanau, Surfingfarmboy & Serenity!

(And to my daughter, who turns 26 today --- and my mother, who turned ## yesterday.)

Comment

Happy Birthday Surfingfarmboy, Serenity, Leo's daughter and Mother!

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wow! So many birffdays! Happy day to each and every one of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X