This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird videos on the net.

This video is of the "Silent Library". Goofy game with tortures.

===============================================
    I took the link off in case someone found this in bad taste.

If you want to see it then search on Google.

Comment

• Re: Boats...What Could Go Wrong?

Originally posted by Keith H. View Post
      Hmmm...looks like the copyright police didn't think it was funny. For the record, what was it about?

That is odd. it was a variety of people and boats and all the funny accidents that ensue. Some of it gave me a chuckle.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

• Re: Watch This! Web Video Finds

Kind of old but always a good watch even when you've seen it a couple times before. Some nice art work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzdxseO-gs

Comment

For those that enjoy music, and talent, you can not go wrong with Victor Wooten.

Here is a GREAT 5 min vid of him and his trusty side kick. He is a Hampton native and I have been very fortunate to see him on numerous occasions playing live at the town point jazz fest, along with the band he plays in, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. This is the BEST version of amazing grace you will see today!

56k? Grab a snack.

ENJOY!

http://media.putfile.com/Victor-Wooten-Bass-Solo
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Spam lovers unite! You can go to this link and see Monty Python's infamous 1975 Spam skit for just over three minutes.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
              For those that enjoy music, and talent, you can not go wrong with Victor Wooten. Here is a GREAT 5 min vid of him and his trusty side kick. He is a Hampton native and I have been very fortunate to see him on numerous occasions playing live at the town point jazz fest, along with the band he plays in, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. This is the BEST version of amazing grace you will see today!
              http://media.putfile.com/Victor-Wooten-Bass-Solo
              Sorry I didn't see this when you posted it or I would've replied instantly to agree with you that this is a MUST-SEE video for any music lover, of any style.
              I'm ashamed to say that I'd never heard of Bela Fleck and The Flecktones until I happened to see their "Live From The Quick" special on PBS a couple of years ago (from which this video was taken). To say that I was stunned and awestruck would be a major understatement. The entire show was amazing, and course this version of "Amazing Grace" was the best of the best. I ordered the "Live From The Quick" DVD immediately and watch it frequently.
              It's also great fun showing it to other music lovers and watching their same stunned reactions.
              (And as a side note, Hawai`i's own ukulele virtuoso Jake Shimabukuro went on tour with The Flecktones last year. If you haven't seen Jake play, you must -- he's as talented on the uke as Victor is on the bass.)
              Mahalo nui for posting the link, Tattrat. I'm very jealous that you've been able to see Victor and the band live.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I love it when Wooten is soloing, and he whips the bass around his neck on its strap, mid-solo, then continues on without missing a beat. I will never reach that level of "cool" as a bassist. (Some would say I could have left off those last three words.)

I've seen them live many times over the years; they used to play the Bumbershoot Festival in Seattle regularly - that's where they got the title for one of the tracks on "Three Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." They also got the album title "UFO Tofu" from a local performer they caught at Bumbershoot, Baby Gramps, who does a song about palindromes - that title being amongst them.

Comment

Moments after posting my friendly jab at First Hawaiian Bank at YouTube, I stumbled across this fantastic collection of clips from the 1994 demolition of the old First Hawaiian Bank building. Ah, the memories.

Wonder if someone has the old Kaiser Hospital going down?

Comment

There are a lot of videos of kids in Hawaii fighting on youtube. Didn't know that until I went to look for that north shore beat down vid for a curious friend. Then I followed a link to another link to another link. I came across this video which is the usual teenage fight, until it goes kung fu with music added.
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

This is an OMG snow boarding video. A friend just sent me the url. Sorry if it's a repeat.

Comment

Here's a chicken-skin clip from "Britain's Got Talent." The Aerosmith toward the end is a bit much, but the moment on stage (in front of the famously sour Simon Cowell) is priceless.

Comment

OMG!!! Bravo!!! I'm crying....

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                            Here's a chicken-skin clip from "Britain's Got Talent." The Aerosmith toward the end is a bit much, but the moment on stage (in front of the famously sour Simon Cowell) is priceless.
                            that man, Paul Potts, just enraptured my heart. He comes off so humble and vulnerable. What a beautiful segment.

pax

Comment

my goodness. what a gift in such a package. I do hope he wins.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                                Here's a chicken-skin clip from "Britain's Got Talent."[...]
                                Holey Moley! Whatta voice. I'm not an opera buff at all but agree with the following comment on that site:
                                "He makes opera cool"

Comment

Working...
                                X