Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Easter...

Originally posted by tutusue
    Heh! Look at the time stamps on Maddy's and Kimo's posts above. I've heard of togetherness but that's...well...I don't know exactly what it is!

Party on, you 2!
    Ha … I'll tell you what it is: It's two people at opposite ends of the dining table, drinking their morning (yes, morning) coffee and hiding behind their computer monitors while they wake up.

This is the only way I can communicate first thing in the morning.

Comment

My easter kinda sucked I had to work 5AM-2PM today...the good news is
      I get Tuesday off
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
        Ha … I'll tell you what it is: It's two people at opposite ends of the dining table, drinking their morning (yes, morning) coffee and hiding behind their computer monitors while they wake up.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Me and the Mr. have our puters set up about the distance between two ends of a dining room table too (Well, side by side, about 8 feet apart). We usually don't hang out in the same cyberspace, though, and sometimes it gets hysterical when he starts ranting at his screen!

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

Ah jeez...and I consider waking up at 7:30a as sleeping in!

It's about 3:10...are ya awake yet? You are? Good. Party on!

Comment

Re: happy easter

ACCCKKK.... sorry... I didnt see it! I', a blind bat today :P
            Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
              Yeah, I know what you mean. Me and the Mr. have our puters set up about the distance between two ends of a dining room table too (Well, side by side, about 8 feet apart). We usually don't hang out in the same cyberspace, though, and sometimes it gets hysterical when he starts ranting at his screen!
              Yeah, Kimo always lets me know when HT is getting particularly interesting (if I haven't checked in for awhile). I'll hear him talking to or laughing at the computer. Or the other way around. Like, earlier today, I was reading Auntie Lynn's blog and Kimo heard me making gagging noises and had to see what I was reacting to. (The April 15 entry, I think it was ... Auntie, sometimes I can't believe what you put in your blog!)

I hope everyone enjoyed Easter. We sure did. Went over to my mom's in Waikiki, then across the street to the Chart House. Kimo had too many mai tais. ("Too much of everything is just enough" -- Grateful Dead) We all ate too much. We were with loved ones and all that. And we were served by Tony, the same great waiter we always have.

So … another pleasant, relaxing, overfilling holiday dinner!

Comment

"Too Much of Everything Means Not Enough of Anything"
                and that is why I drink too much... maitais.

that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Comment

Happy (belated) Easter, all. Hope yours was peaceful, restful, wonderful. We did the usual... early Mass (and not one blasphemous crack from yours truly!), morning egg hunt, and afternoon egg coloring at home.

We'll be eating egg salad sandwiches all week...

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    Happy (belated) Easter, all. Hope yours was peaceful, restful, wonderful. We did the usual... early Mass (and not one blasphemous crack from yours truly!), morning egg hunt, and afternoon egg coloring at home.

We'll be eating egg salad sandwiches all week...
                    Nice colored eggs.

Well.....

Have a happy eating on your egg salad sandwich for all week.

Last edited by Serenity; April 17, 2006, 11:03 AM.
                    Aches & Pains
                    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Re: happy easter

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      How come you wen make one new thread wen get one thread for Easter already?

Admin: Please merge together.

Auntie Lynn
                      Well...

actually I didn't even know there was another one.

That's cool, that atleast I got my own easter thread.

Hope you all had a good one.

Hope for 2007 will be better one, & that everyone can also celebrate it with their loved ones.
                      Aches & Pains
                      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                      X