String or old lady underwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• String or old lady underwear?

Old lady for me. I hate the string up the crack!
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Re: String or old lady underwear?

String underwear? You mean a thong?

Aren't there, like, a bazillion different variations on underwear styles for women? There's definitely more than "granny panties" and "thongs," that's for sure. (Men don't have so wide a range, because we can barely match our socks half the time.) Hi-cut briefs, bikini bottoms, control waists, the mind boggles. Though it's a good kind of boggling, to be sure.

I imagine, like the boxer/brief question, the answers depend on whether you're talking about wearing them, or looking at them on someone else!

Comment

K-den. Wait. I laughing to hard to post a comment.

I wen ask on my Blog wat was granny's panties weeks ago and nobody wen answer!!! I guess I going find out NOW!!!

ROFLMAO

I gotta come back.

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

there is nothing more <<insert descriptive term here>> than wearing a hipster panty, with a womanly tummy, complete with squigglies firing up just north of the tarantula but south of the Piko™, and seeing said tummy rest ever-so-comfortably OVER the top of them panties. What does the word "eclipse" mean to you?

Grannies it is. Pull em over, and hold them squigglies in!

pax

Comment

I've always been a big fan of plain cotton undies, but alas -- some of my skirts/pants don't allow for that, so string it is. Uncomfortable, yes...but if it means no VPLs and not being the butt of many VPL jokes, then I must do what I have to do.

I've been buying a lot of tangas/boy shorts lately. The material is generally thin and very, very, comfortable...but the life on them isn't too long. Good thing they're fairly inexpensive.
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
            there is nothing more <<insert descriptive term here>> than wearing a hipster panty, with a womanly tummy, complete with squigglies firing up just north of the tarantula but south of the Piko™, and seeing said tummy rest ever-so-comfortably OVER the top of them panties. What does the word "eclipse" mean to you?
            The tarantula?!? Ho, what an image!

Comment

Given Pu'ai's gift with language and imagery as recently demonstrated here, I have to confess the contribution above definitely left me reeling for a moment!

Lei, thanks for the first qualified answer to Susie's informal poll. Thongs as a practical decision given fashion choices and VPL issues (at least as a minimal alternative to going commando!), of course, are reasonable. Women who wear them specifically because they simply prefer them do exist as well.

But thongs as an element in a common practice now, where they're specifically worn to be visible above the waistline of low-rider pants? Yike. Especially since the offenders are usually people who shouldn't be wearing either, at least in public.

Comment

um, czar-kwan? How come my answered isn't qualified? I gave a thumbs-up to the granny panty, complete with my nifty description of why they are so worthy.

<foot tap-a-tapa-tapity-tap>

pax

Comment

Erm. I thought Lei, after Susie, was the first respondent to speak as a regular wearer of thongs and panties, rather than an observer. Of course, I keep forgetting which users here are women and which are men, and if you were also speaking from experience, I apologize for the slight!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    But thongs as an element in a common practice now, where they're specifically worn to be visible above the waistline of low-rider pants?
                    Butt on the appropriate butt, priceless. Love them, love them, love them.

Certainly justifies the effort spent picking out cute undies which women were doing before they were commonly visible.

Did I mention I love that look?
                    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

I dunno. There's a whole "visible underwear" thing going on that bugs me. Before, underwear visible above/under/through overwear was at worst an accident and a fashion faux pas, and at best a little thrill for those so inclined to ogle. It was exciting to an observer and special to the wearer becauseit was usually hidden.

Now women are wearing black bras under white tops on purpose. Yanking their thongs over their hips to be seen five inches above their jeans on purpose. Definitely takes the romance out of it. Not that there isn't a place for raunch or flaunting and the like, but... spotting this in the wild usually makes me roll my eyes, not fiercely fix them.

Especially since I don't look at other women anyway. Ahem.

Comment

Most time thongs for me, only sometimes a nice pair of bikini cut or boyshort, for those times I just need to be extra comfy! After years of thong wearing though, they are pretty damn comfortable.
                        I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Okay, thong it is, in the US...and string in Europe. What's VPL?

Comment

Another Lei chimes in! After the indignity of what passes for maternity wear, LeiKaina, you deserve to wear whatever you want.

VPL? Erm... Wikipedia to the rescue.

Comment

My Mom used to send me the best old lady ones...smooth and comfortable, seam-at-the-back, ugly high-waist...but SOOOOO nice to wear. They were called 'Jensen', and only found at Liberty House. She doesn't send them, anymore. sigh. I wore the last pair down to rags.

Comment

Working...
                              X